1 4.35%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    Um, after two previous awesome episodes, this one was a big let down.

1. I really didn't need to see a whole episode about ANOTHER character dying, right after watching dozens die in previous episodes. It's just not entertaining anymore. At this point deaths make slower impact and are boring. Too much is just as bad as too little.
    2. Ofelia dying right before Daniel gets there? How predictable. From the moment this trade was made it smelled like death for one of them so they wouldn't meet happily.
    3. Nick and Troy - what the hell is that? Why is Troy with them after everything and what the hell is going on with Nick? Annoying.

This episode felt like a waste ant it could have easily been skipped.

+ good for Madison for letting Nick go. he's acting stupid then so be it. his choice.
    + great scene with Alicia and the child walker

I hope Walker lives. I like him. Madison is finally starting to grown on me a little.

I'm not a big fan of Strand right now.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd been kind of blah over Alicia going off on her own. That kind of thing has been done before on TWD, with Carol. But I have to say, the ball pit scare was a highlight for me! Seeing those balls moving towards Alicia had me riveted. She lucked out when that woman showed up. But then then it had me recalling Michonne saving Andrea, smh. This show's strengths have been with unique, never before seen, situations. Like Ofelia's death. I thought (hoped?) she would bite Daniel when he was hugging her. There was a lot of tension for me in that moment. I also enjoyed Nick's descent into drugged euphoria. It was great seeing Troy trying to keep up with Nick's brand of crazy. They are like two sides of the same coin ~ Troy destroys people from the outside, and Nick destroys himself inwardly.

Madison has been all about her family, and now she's lost every one of them to death, drugs and abandonment. In the past I haven't cared for Madison as a character, or her acting, but I see possibilities for her, going forward.

I'm not getting what Strand is planning. Madison has been his only friend ~ nobody else trusts him. It just seems too easy and convenient to make him a scapegoat. I'm hoping he has a plan somewhere in there, and comes out a hero. I'm not going to enjoy his character being destroyed.

This was another entertaining episode and I gave it a 9. I can't believe the end is near but I'm really looking forward to the finale. The way this season has been going, I'm pretty sure it won't disappoint.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12