Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    Level
    Glad to see I haven't been missing anything worthwhile. I haven't read all the Q and A's for this season, but the ones I did read sound so empty. How is this a full episode? Do they get bonus points for every unnecessary explosion they include in this show?

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Now I understand why Carl wanted out.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1270 Post(s)
    Level
    It sounds good to me! The dynamic between Negan and FrG will be interesting, especially since Negan doesn't kill him. I'll be searching Eugene's face for any hint that his mind is working, if you know what I mean; and I'm also thrilled to see Dwight.

Why in hell is Rick going to see the garbage people? I know, it's because it was written. That's not a very good excuse. Just please don't let me have to see them in the episode.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    [Lily ☽]The massive haters are the ones who respond first. Ironic... not really. Are you just trolling or are you just that consumed with your hatred of a TV show that you think you can come on to the show's fan site and convince everyone to agree with you? I don't get it.. I honestly don't, and before you say " I have the right to talk shit if the show is being shitty" blah blah blah all of that repeated, overused BS, you haven't even seen the episode yet... you read a Q&A. TF do you even want from this show? Not everyone is gong to like a TV show, if you don't enjoy it anymore then MOVE ON. Stop thinking with your entitled attitude that they're going to start writing it to please you. They don't even know you exist.

Uhm,what exactly do you mean about me trying to convince anyone to agree with me,are you talking about yourself and are a little bit confused ? Also why does it matter if they know if i exist or not,does me shitting on a show that deserves it makes it any less worthy or what,also i'm not the only one who thinks like that,the professional critics agree with me,a good part of the audience agrees with me since they lost so many viewers over the last two seasons,shall i go on ?

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Sounds like more of the same rehashed plot lines again. I won’t be watching until Monday this week and really wasn't looking forward to a Negan episode anyway. At least Simon, Gavin, Eugene and Dwight’s storyline is something to look forward to.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    What if Morgan crosses into Daryl on the road and they decide to go take out all the savior hostages?

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    What a surprise, Rick is gonna visit the garbage people and get captured lol of all the dumb ways they pick the dumbest

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    Apart from the Rick & Daryl drama, this episode actually sounds pretty interesting. Looking forward to the conversation between Negan and Gabriel.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I’d love to watch an episode about Eugene, Gabriel, Dwight & Simon. Actually any episode not focus on Rick & Daryl are good to me. Just want to know others better, instead repeat some man pain theme.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    hey maybe it's like what happened with Rick/Shane.

They started arguing about how to do things and then Shane died. Maybe it's Daryl's turn (probably not)

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast