Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Rick (Says with stupid head tilt and a horribly put on accent) "I know you betrayed us once and of course shot me in my amazingly regeneraterive liver but I'm gonnna trust you one more time". Yeah makes perfect sense - nothing like completely doing everything wrong, stupid , and unbelievable to make people say wow that was awesome I'm tuning in next time

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    It actually sounds interesting except WHY IN HELL WOULD RICK TRUST THESE PEOPLE AGAIN??? He armed them up once, and they turned on him. Carl was almost killed as result. Michonne was beaten to a bloody pulp. Is he just desperate for bodies to shoot saviors? Why wouldn't they just shoot him and his people instead?
    I hear ya but that's the whole thing now isn't it I thought this stupid stupid character is supposed to want to save the innocent saviors so why bother which is what more and more folks are saying about this fuckin mess

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Level
    What a waste of time. Oh well, at least they are done with. Rick is a moron to do anything but show up guns blazing. Hopefully this will all be behind us soon.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    Why wouldn't Jadis just shoot Rick when he shows up? I guess she has a crush on him. Maybe she has a trashpile apron for him to wear too

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Jadis is so going to become Alpha. Simon is so taking Sherry's post AOW role.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    It actually sounds interesting except WHY IN HELL WOULD RICK TRUST THESE PEOPLE AGAIN??? He armed them up once, and they turned on him. Carl was almost killed as result. Michonne was beaten to a bloody pulp. Is he just desperate for bodies to shoot saviors? Why wouldn't they just shoot him and his people instead?
    I think it's since Rick knows the Saviors will recruit the GPK after taking a huge hit. If Rick can convince them to join his side it's a huge win.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    Why wouldn't Jadis just shoot Rick when he shows up? I guess she has a crush on him. Maybe she has a trashpile apron for him to wear too
    Negan stated he wanted Rick, Maggie and Ezekiel alive... I believe delivering him to Negan was her plan

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by BMT View Post
    Jadis is so going to become Alpha. Simon is so taking Sherry's post AOW role.
    If that’s true and Negan also survives, who dies? Glenn, Abraham, Carl, Sasha, Spencer, Olivia, assorted redshirts, Tony the Tiger...the protagonists lose many A & B players while the antagonists lose people no one remembers the name of. What the fuck is a Tamiel? Brion? Jared? Killing these morts and leaving all the remotely significant villains alive isn’t going to help the declining ratings situation in the slightest. It’s a really downbeat way to cap a “war” and a sure way to leave a sizable chunk of your audience pissed the fuck off. Which means it fits perfectly into the playbook of Scott M. Gimple, so you’re probably right they’ll survive.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    The actress that plays Jadis was in Atlanta last week/weekend, going by pictures of some of the cast going to a stand up show. So I'm gonna guess she shows up in the last two episodes for something.

Also, does this mean Jadis just lets Rick go after having him captured? Wasn't the speculation for episode 7 that Rosita, Tara, Daryl, Michonne and... someone, else, Morgan maybe? Go to save/get him?

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    I actually can't wait to see Simon vs Jadis interaction. Seems like a very big scene for Simon... super excited, but sucks I'm going to have to wait until MSP

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Should have been Rick or Maggie destroying them. Saviors all of a sudden recovering their numbers and stance on an entire community doesn't add up. These garbage people are a huge waste of time on this show.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    This whole plot is a bit wacky. I want to say Jadis should be a bigger deal down the line, but the writer's have been content to introduce a lot of elements that don't ever go anywhere. We call it filler. Chances are we will see her down the line, but it will be completely unsatisfying and frivolous.

This is a game changer for Simon though. I think I've seen people arguing about whether Simon really isn't too bad of a guy. He can come off pretty charming and there have been a few times where he looks taken aback by Negan's violent tendencies. He goes off the wall when people don't fulfill their promises to him, like the first scene in the S6 finale or that pancake scene (and obviously the culling of the GPK). Almost like he tries to be reasonable then gets frustrated and says fuck it. So yeah, interesting development to have that spelled out more.

So I wonder if Simon is actually pretty feral but held in check by Negan... it wouldn't surprise me if they use Simon in some fashion to make Negan more sympathetic.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast