TWD/FTWD Crossover Character to Be Announced Sunday, November 26, 2017

This just came through on my Facebook feed from Talking Dead:

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    I kind of wanted them to keep it a secret instead of announcing it early to boost views.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1288 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Robin View Post
    I kind of wanted them to keep it a secret instead of announcing it early to boost views.
    The only reason I can see them announcing it now is if the appearance of the crossover character is imminent, which means the character will be from FTWD appearing on TWD. I had been thinking it would be the other way around, since showing a FTWD character on TWD would spoil that character's fate on FTWD (i.e., that character isn't dying, as TWD is in FTWD's distant future). Also, depending on who the character is, it might spoil the fates of several other FTWD characters (e.g., if it's Nick, Alicia, or Maddie, it would leave me with the assumption that two of them are dead). Daniel or Strand would be two candidates whose appearance wouldn't spoil (or appear to spoil) the fates of the others.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    88 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah didn't happy days do this with mork. Way to go with the originality

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    375 Post(s)
    Level
    Glenn delivers them a pizza.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1288 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm guessing the actor crossing over will be the special mystery guest on Talking Dead.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Level
    I wonder if it'll be Abraham. I'm starting to think they may have changed their mind because of how much he has been talked about on the internet. Unless it's already been filmed, then it could be anyone, but in recent weeks I've seen a lot of people talk about Abraham and he is somewhat a fan favorite. Cudlitz I'm sure would be up for it. What is he even doing these days?

It'll be underwhelming if it's Jenna or Garret because we already heard about their casting recently on FTWD and Garret in particular I want to be a main character (good or bad) not a short 3 ep character that disappears.

I know for me I hope it's not a main FTWD character. That's the one thing that would annoy the fuck out of me is if it's Alicia, Nick, Madison, Daniel or Strand only because it would ruin the suspense in Fear. If there is a situation in Fear where a main character is in danger but you know they are alive in the future it kinda ruins all of it. So my hope is it's either a currently dead Walking Dead character going on Fear OR an original character from Fear (That is only there for a few episodes) showing up on TWD. Just leave the main characters of Fear the fuck alone Gimple you stoopit fuck. Fear is like the only good thing left in TWD franchise.

Who knows though. It's very possible that it could be a Fear character showing up this season because 1. We saw a Helicopter, 2. This is TWD version of Talking Dead and 3. Why the fuck are they talking about it now if they aren't even working on FTWD yet unless it's going to be on the main show which has already (or mostly) cumpleted the season.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    The only reason I can see them announcing it now is if the appearance of the crossover character is imminent, which means the character will be from FTWD appearing on TWD. I had been thinking it would be the other way around, since showing a FTWD character on TWD would spoil that character's fate on FTWD (i.e., that character isn't dying, as TWD is in FTWD's distant future). Also, depending on who the character is, it might spoil the fates of several other FTWD characters (e.g., if it's Nick, Alicia, or Maddie, it would leave me with the assumption that two of them are dead). Daniel or Strand would be two candidates whose appearance wouldn't spoil (or appear to spoil) the fates of the others.
    I always thought having a TWD character appearing in FTWD would be more logical. I could see someone like Rosita, Abraham or Eugene making an appearance. I have to say I stopped watching Fear the Walking Dead a long time ago, so I don't know where any of the characters are at the moment, but if they are in, or anywhere near Texas, a cameo like that would make sense. We'll see.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1288 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I wonder if it'll be Abraham. I'm starting to think they may have changed their mind because of how much he has been talked about on the internet. Unless it's already been filmed, then it could be anyone, but in recent weeks I've seen a lot of people talk about Abraham and he is somewhat a fan favorite. Cudlitz I'm sure would be up for it. What is he even doing these days?

It'll be underwhelming if it's Jenna or Garret because we already heard about their casting recently on FTWD and Garret in particular I want to be a main character (good or bad) not a short 3 ep character that disappears.

I know for me I hope it's not a main FTWD character. That's the one thing that would annoy the fuck out of me is if it's Alicia, Nick, Madison, Daniel or Strand only because it would ruin the suspense in Fear. If there is a situation in Fear where a main character is in danger but you know they are alive in the future it kinda ruins all of it. So my hope is it's either a currently dead Walking Dead character going on Fear OR an original character from Fear (That is only there for a few episodes) showing up on TWD. Just leave the main characters of Fear the fuck alone Gimple you stoopit fuck. Fear is like the only good thing left in TWD franchise.

Who knows though. It's very possible that it could be a Fear character showing up this season because 1. We saw a Helicopter, 2. This is TWD version of Talking Dead and 3. Why the fuck are they talking about it now if they aren't even working on FTWD yet unless it's going to be on the main show which has already (or mostly) cumpleted the season.
    I hear ya on the suspense factor in bringing an FTWD character to TWD, but if it's a minor player (up to and including Taqa or Walker, or whatever his name is), I'll be very disappointed.

I was hoping we'd be seeing Abraham on FTWD, and maybe we will next season (fingers crossed); but I don't think that's what's going to be announced Sunday night. If they do that, they'll make that announcement (if they decide to spoil it) when that appearance is imminent, IMO.

Perhaps that helicopter is piloted by or contains one of the FTWD characters. I can't see any of those characters kneeling to Negan, following a king, or slumming in trashland. Gosh, can you imagine Strand amid all that trash. Nuh-uh.

I can't think of any of our FTWD living characters who can fly a chopper, but whoever it is, if he/she is in the chopper, has likely found a group with a chopper and a pilot.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    616 Post(s)
    Level
    It is worth mentioning the smoke in the promotional image though. Looks like it could be a crashed Helicopter.

Everything makes me think we will see a Fear character on TWD Especially with the timing because it's randomly being announced in the middle of the season. They aren't even announcing it in a Season Finale. Hell, not even a MSF. It's not a special episode of Talking Dead at all so it makes me think they we are probably going to see them a lot sooner than we think. But I'd rather it be the other way around personally with a TWD character on FTWD. I'm okay with an original new Fear character on the main show but none of the main characters and not Garret Dillahunt's character and I'm starting to get worried it will be a main Fear character because they've had really no time to build up any new original characters. Maybe Luciana, but I don't think anyone remembers she exists. Maybe Walker but...
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast