Thread: The Plan??

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

Question The Plan??

What was Eugene's plan? Everyone had a plan.
    -Rock's plan was to trapped the Saviour in the Sanctuary and force them to surrender.
    - Daryl's plan was to crash a truck into the Sanctuary to allow the walkers access to the Saviors inside, and shoot any savior that manage to escape.
    (It would have worked too, if Eugene didn't interfere)

But Eugene original plan was to use Sasha's iPod music to draw the walkers away from the Sanctuary. Eugene's plan was working until Dwight shot down the iPod. So what was Eugene's second plan? How did Eugene manage to draw the walkers away from the Sanctuary? Who shot the snipers? and where did Morgan,Daryl and Rosita go?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm sure they'll explain it in the next episode. Probably has something to do with the garbage truck. Looks like it can be jumped on. New driver = walker lure. Plus people probably think garbage trucks are bulletproof, so snipers out.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    I think they might use the intercom system Eugene mentioned in the last episode to lure all the walkers to a specific location inside the Sanctuary and then make a break for it. Something like that.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    this show is expecting us to buy this dumb ass writing Anyone who has been in this zombie world knows damn well you can drive them off with
    bikes/ cars and music/ fire / gunshots EUGENE isn't some genius This is just expecting this is all we need in a damn show.
    WHY doesn't Negan Dwight or any of the other badass's do anything except hide in a building.....
    Also why would Darryl leave the KEYS to the garbage truck for them??? Pass along a big truck to ram thru the gates of any other places????
    Really I know they have to keep this giant cluster along but stop insulting our intelligence on buying this shit

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    Why wouldn't fonzie back the thing into the wall at speed so he could then drive out leaving a gaping hole rather than a sliver of a opening. Or a simple rag on fire in the gas tank and blow it to hell. It's because these fuckers can't write a coherent story.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Every last one of the walkers at the sanctuary were shot. The saviors stood on the catwalks and rained lead down on all of them. The sound of the gunshots attracted them all inside. They likely used a great deal of ammunition, which is why Negan confirmed Eugene could make more bullets, post-haste. The sound of gunshots at the end of the episode while Eugene is attempting to get drunk are the rounds being spent on the walkers.

The people outside of the Sanctuary likely realized the Saviors terminated every last walker, so they high-tailed it the fuck out of dodge before the whole Army came outside to royally fuck shit up. It's possible Daryl, Tara, and Morgan were taken hostage, though Morgan mentioned they had vehicles parked on the far side of the perimeter. It is unclear as of now why no one has driven to Alexandria to warn them. However, since Michonne leaves mere seconds before Daryl crashes through the sanctuary, yet is already back in Alexandria when Negan arrives on his intercom, it is likely, as many people have speculated, that Rick and Negan's storylines have diverged time-wise. Everyone at the Sanctuary is likely gone by the time Rick gets there with Jadis and her Heapsters. They'll never make it to Alexandria before Negan, so I imagine Rick won't show up until after the place has been bombed.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    Eugene's plan: use all of Negan's ammunition, destroy Alexandria, yell at the priest, fix the intercom, keep Dwight from further betrayal by making him guess whether he will tell Negan or not.

Eugene's goals: Nobody dies (except Rick and all of his old buddies... inconsistent nonsense), create more power and security for himself (depletes ammunition, only person who can make ammunition, Negan says, "you are the second most important person here.")

Eugene is not written very awesomely here. I think one can say his character sucks right now. Not nearly as cool as comic Eugene. I am sure he will get his return when the Saviors are finally going to fall but at that point Rick will have two choices: accept him back because he is useful (Eugene wins), make an example out of him (Rick loses). I would keep Eugene prisoner ala Negan taking away his rights in exchange for his ever coveted self-centered security and protection while putting him to work problem solving troubling situations...

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by DrHerbs View Post
    Eugene's plan: use all of Negan's ammunition, destroy Alexandria, yell at the priest, fix the intercom, keep Dwight from further betrayal by making him guess whether he will tell Negan or not.

Eugene's goals: Nobody dies (except Rick and all of his old buddies... inconsistent nonsense), create more power and security for himself (depletes ammunition, only person who can make ammunition, Negan says, "you are the second most important person here.")

Eugene is not written very awesomely here. I think one can say his character sucks right now. Not nearly as cool as comic Eugene. I am sure he will get his return when the Saviors are finally going to fall but at that point Rick will have two choices: accept him back because he is useful (Eugene wins), make an example out of him (Rick loses). I would keep Eugene prisoner ala Negan taking away his rights in exchange for his ever coveted self-centered security and protection while putting him to work problem solving troubling situations...
    I think Eugene character suck too. Eugene never was one of my favorite character . But now I am actually starting to root for Dwight to kill him. He know what type of person Negan is, and he know that Negan will kill everyone at Alexandria, yet he doesn't care. I am so done with Eugene. The only way he can be redeemed is for him to die.