Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 57

Thread: Carls Fate?

  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Bait ZombieBek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In fucking paradise
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,066
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Points
    1,133
    Level
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    Well i apologize for mistaking your gender but that doesn't make my point anymore wrong,also just because you have an opinion doesn't mean you can't get called out on it,it's not illegal to do that .
    I never said your point was wrong. I SAID in my opinion I thought TWD was the best show on AMC. You can like whatever show you like. You're right it's not illegal to call someone out but is that what you did? You called me dumb for my opinion. It's a dick move.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    No... it isn't. Even the creator of the comics HIMSELF said it's about society and what happens to mankind when humanity falls. If it was simply about zombies they wouldn't have become irrelevant like they do. Mad Men and Halt and Catch Fire ARE better, not just by my own opinion either.

    If you're going to make a statement don't get upset when someone questions it and then tell them to "stay in their own lane"
    I meant to agree with you when I said "Yup it is", meaning I agree with you the plot is more about the survivors than the zombies.
    I'm not upset about someone questioning my statement. My issue is being flamed for my opinion. Being called dumb for my opinion is a low blow shit for dicks move. I never negatively called anyone a name for their opinion. It works both ways. You can like whatever show floats your boat. So be it but to continue throwing in digs at me for my opinion is what? Ok? Nope.

  2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest JonSnow17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    656
    Threads
    7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Points
    1,524
    Level
    13
    I said it was a dumb thing what you said,i didn't say that you were dumb,learn to read correctly please !

  3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Bait ZombieBek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In fucking paradise
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,066
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Points
    1,133
    Level
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    I said it was a dumb thing what you said,i didn't say that you were dumb,learn to read correctly please !
    LOL! How is it even dumb? It was my opinion. Oh it's dumb because only your opinion matters ? Fuck that, I can like any show I damn well please. Why does it bother you so much? It doesn't bother me you like other shows better. No fucks are given. I like the show. We can keep doing this. It's fun. You're fucking rude.

  4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child cocaegelo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    105
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    266
    Level
    6
    guys, don't fight because of Gimple stories. Carl's dead and this season have been a big big pile of $h1T. bad storylines and bad moments all over the place.

  5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest JonSnow17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    656
    Threads
    7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Points
    1,524
    Level
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBek View Post
    LOL! How is it even dumb? It was my opinion. Oh it's dumb because only your opinion matters ? Fuck that, I can like any show I damn well please. Why does it bother you so much? It doesn't bother me you like other shows better. No fucks are given. I like the show. We can keep doing this. It's fun. You're fucking rude.
    So instead of admitting you were wrong and apologise for basically lying about what i said you continue victimising yourself for no reason,if you get this upset because someone calls your opinion dumb then i wonder how you function in the real world .

  6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Offline
    That's MY gun Hymkr10297's Avatar

    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Pittsburgh PA
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    2,422
    Threads
    174
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Points
    4,793
    Level
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by kushmeja View Post
    Not sure where you get that Gabriel was sick because of the walker guts... there was nothing on the show that suggested that was the case, at least not that I saw. In fact Dr Carson said that Gabriel had several infections, which would indicate that he just had a combination of regular illnesses like cold/flu/other non-zombie viruses. There have been many cases where characters have either purposely covered themselves in walker guts or inadvertently came into contact with walker guts/blood from fighting, and no one has previously gotten sick from any of that, so it wouldn't really make sense for that to happen with Gabriel now either.
    In all that mumbo jumbo that spilled from Eugenes mouth, he said that Gabriel's current state was from infected innards....or some nonsense along those lines.

  7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Offline
    Love Interest JonSnow17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    656
    Threads
    7
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Points
    1,524
    Level
    13
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymkr10297 View Post
    In all that mumbo jumbo that spilled from Eugenes mouth, he said that Gabriel's current state was from infected innards....or some nonsense along those lines.
    Eugene is not a medical doctor though,i'm pretty sure i'd trust what an actual doctor like Carson says over what Eugene speculates .

  8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child F1R3H4WK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    200
    Threads
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    529
    Level
    8
    That's what the show is going with though. It's unlikely they would bring up the point, a couple of times even, if it had no significance.

    Edit: I'll add this. We've mentioned it a bunch in the forums that the walker guts / infected weapons thing in AOW will be a plot hole because they've had people cut with weapons covered in walker blood and nothing has happened. This is probably their way around that plot hole - if the walker blood is toxic because of exposure to a chemical plant, then it can still give people nasty infections.

  9. Back To Top    #39
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Bait ZombieBek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In fucking paradise
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,066
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Points
    1,133
    Level
    14
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    So instead of admitting you were wrong and apologise for basically lying about what i said you continue victimising yourself for no reason,if you get this upset because someone calls your opinion dumb then i wonder how you function in the real world .
    I called you out for your comment! Funny you’re pointing the finger at me when it’s you that should be apologizing. I was NEVER wrong. It’s called common fucking internet courtesy when you’re having a discussion to reply to others with respect. Lying? For fuck sake. Jesus for real victimizing myself? LOL!!!!! This is funny. I didn’t agree with your opinion but I never said it was dumb. That’s the difference from having a mature discussion and being a rude douche. Come back when you reach 18 and we’ll have an adult conversation.

  10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Offline
    This is the way the world ends Sassenach's Avatar




    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    10,083
    Threads
    862
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Points
    26,799
    Level
    47
    You guys play nice. Everyone is entitled to share their opinion. You dont have to agree with anyone's opinion either, but don't flame members for sharing theirs.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Speculation: Carls Eye Shot Out Because of Morgan?
    By MikeM1976 in forum Season Six
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: October 21st, 2015, 03:47 PM
  2. Replies: 27
    Last Post: August 4th, 2015, 06:02 PM
  3. Carls video game ch
    By jrfife in forum General Games Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: May 13th, 2014, 08:44 AM
  4. Hershel's Fate
    By Special_K in forum Isolation
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: November 1st, 2013, 01:20 PM
  5. Carls aging
    By donte1221 in forum Carl
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: March 18th, 2013, 10:08 PM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.