Forgot your username?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Do you know something about Dr.Carson, Siddiq, Cyndie,Gavin? Who will die in the first 2 episodes . I mean who will die next? (except Carl)

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Gavin will die in episode 9? killed by carol or ezeqiel?

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Vladimir View Post
    Gavin will die in episode 9? killed by carol or ezeqiel?
    I think it's Morgan .

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    So far this half sounds promising. Let's hope for that bloodbath!!

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Level
    "Two others are tainted by arrows, but survive"
    You sure bout that? Anything come up new lately? What happened the the weekly episode spoilers btw? The Q&As?

How could Tobin die but two others survive from tainted arrows....I'm getting way confused by all this walker but crap tbh. And when is someone gonna lose their damn hand or legs. I'm getting sick of all the little nods to Rick's missing hand lol. Almost cut Negan's off this ep.

Like, there can be great loses other than death in this war. I'd be okay seeing some limbs go.

And Dwight still has to do the scene where he replaces his arrows with untainted ones. Someone tell me how in any way it would be logical for Dwight to shoot Tara with a tainted arrow after he claims to be "sorry for Denises death." Lmao that'd be some bullshit. Number one thing to do if they want me to hate him. That shit don't make sense. What would make sense is him switching the arrows out and sparring her from being tainted. He does it for Rick in the comic. But in the show he's certainly more involved with Rosita, Daryl, and Tara so he'll probably swap it out for one of them or some of them instead. That's only what makes sense.

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spookysenpai View Post
    "Two others are tainted by arrows, but survive"
    You sure bout that? Anything come up new lately? What happened the the weekly episode spoilers btw? The Q&As?

How could Tobin die but two others survive from tainted arrows....I'm getting way confused by all this walker but crap tbh. And when is someone gonna lose their damn hand or legs. I'm getting sick of all the little nods to Rick's missing hand lol. Almost cut Negan's off this ep.

Like, there can be great loses other than death in this war. I'd be okay seeing some limbs go.

And Dwight still has to do the scene where he replaces his arrows with untainted ones. Someone tell me how in any way it would be logical for Dwight to shoot Tara with a tainted arrow after he claims to be "sorry for Denises death." Lmao that'd be some bullshit. Number one thing to do if they want me to hate him. That shit don't make sense. What would make sense is him switching the arrows out and sparring her from being tainted. He does it for Rick in the comic. But in the show he's certainly more involved with Rosita, Daryl, and Tara so he'll probably swap it out for one of them or some of them instead. That's only what makes sense.
    The rumor is that Tobin will die and 2 other characters will be injured. While that report did mention that there would be a remix of the tainted weapons from the comic, there was no explanation of how Tobin might die or how the other 2 might be injured. At this point, that rumor remains unconfirmed and Tobin has not been added to the death watch yet. But it hasn't been debunked either so it could turn out to be correct. And since we now know that Simon has gone rogue and has ordered the saviors to kill everyone at Hilltop, the "tainted" weapons might not be involved in anyone's death. Hopefully, the Q&A for 8x13 will clear this up - we have been getting those every week. The only episode that didn't have one was 8x08 and that was because Chandler contacted the spoiler ninjas personally and requested they not spoil Carl's death.

As for Dwight, we don't know if he will shoot anyone or not. It does not appear that Rick will get the tainted arrow fake out like the comic - he's out and about with Morgan in 8x14 and does not appear to be injured. Daryl and Rosita are going to be out and about in 8x15 - confronting Eugene - and neither of them appear to be injured. Tara was not spotted filming for the last few episodes, but Alanna was in the area so she may have filmed - whether Tara gets injured remains to be seen. I think Enid was the only one actually missing from the finale filming - Katelyn has a lead role on another show called T@gged and was filming for that. But she's been doing both shows for a while now so that doesn't necessarily mean Enid dies. Enid may be injured. Aaron is a wildcard too - Ross didn't appear to be filming but with Aaron being at Oceanside and all the studio filming, it's possible that he did and wasn't spotted.

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Rick not getting the tainted arrow fakeout scene is such a knock on Dwight's story.

That is when everyone realizes they can fully trust Dwight. Without it, there is still people like Tara/Daryl who hate him and don't fully trust him.

But we did get a scene with Rick having a bloody torso sitting against a tree. Could actually be he does get hit and it wasn't just a scene for Carl's death episodes?

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ricen View Post
    Rick not getting the tainted arrow fakeout scene is such a knock on Dwight's story.

That is when everyone realizes they can fully trust Dwight. Without it, there is still people like Tara/Daryl who hate him and don't fully trust him.

But we did get a scene with Rick having a bloody torso sitting against a tree. Could actually be he does get hit and it wasn't just a scene for Carl's death episodes?
    Dwight proved himself to Tara when he went out to those saviors and led them away from the group - he didn't know Laura hadn't ratted him out yet until he spoke to them so that was a big risk. The only person that still has doubts about Dwight right now is Daryl - and he may have changed his mind since they made it to Hilltop without Dwight bringing the saviors down on them. They don't need the tainted arrow fake out to prove Dwight's loyalty in the show.

Rick does not appear to get injured during the Hilltop battle because he will be out with Morgan in 8x14. I think the scene with Rick sitting against the tree, injured happens in the finale.

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Well I hope it's not confirmed as Steven Ogg is a brilliant actor and Simon is a damn good intriguing individual. However, if he's gone I have only one response - BULLLLLLLLLL-SHIT!

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    This shit is getting impossible to predict with Gimple being off of his meds.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast