Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level

Daryl is Going to Take Carl’s Post AOW Storylines. (theory)

In my mind, I hope and PRAY that Judith is aged up and takes Carl’s storylines but she probably won’t. I’ve officially given up hoping this show will take the highroad and give us some good writing. This is AMC and even though the show is dying theres on thing not dying for casual viewers: Daryl.

So, Judith will only be aged up a couple years. (Probably as old as flashforward 801 Judith). But she’ll be mostly background fodder/filler and probably not good filler.

So how will Daryl take it? Easy. Daryl is already immature, angsty, and stupid. He’ll ruthlessly beat some kids fucking with Judith/Gracie/Enid. Hes done irrational stupid shit before. He’ll feel sorry for one Whisperer, Lydia, aged up to about 20ish or barely 18. You know how that goes. She’ll take his virginity and all the fans of daryls sexuality will be satisfied. Daryl will be responsible for The Whisperer War. Just like he’s responsible for Glenn’s death, The Saviors escape in 808, and many other things.

Daryl stays relevant, steals some more storylines, and keep ratings reasonably high for the notsolong future.

Thoughts?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Level
    My my my someone sounds unhappy. For real? This is what you think will take place? I mean it could happen but I’m gonna say no to Daryl taking Carl’s storyline. Probably Judith will. I never would’ve thought Carl would be gone so nothing will surprise me going forward.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    What I want to know is how is Darryl the angry young man when his puffy face and swollen eyes are that of a 48 year old

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    I can't picture him taking them but I'm sure that he will since he robs everything else.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Level
    I wouldn't be surprised to see them cut Lydia's story altogether. I actually quite like Lydia in the Comics as she was a bit of a wild card and it's not always easy to peg her intentions. But she isn't what begins The Whisperer War. And they've changed so much about The Saviors that dropping the Romeo/Juliet storyline in the midst of the war wouldn;t be out of character for Gimple and the writing team.

If they do keep the romance, I'm banking on Alpha having a son and Enid getting the storyline. She's taken over Sophia's role/importance to Maggie. They'll just shift all of the Rick/Carl concern to Maggie as her storyline (since Lydia's locked up at Hilltop anyway).

However, I'm also still of the mind that Jadis is going to morph into Alpha during her absence and return with vengeance on her mind. She and her group were already halfway to being animals and living off the land anyway.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    I can't even imagine how they will age Judith up, isn't she like 2 now at least that's what I've been told. How do they not age up everyone then? 10 years changes most people in noticeable ways. (IMO, large time jumps also add to the implausibility of cars still running, gas being usable, medicine being effective etc..)

I'm going with @Kassle's idea that they will just change Lydia to Larry and give the story to Enid if they do it at all.

LOL Daryl hangin' with the kids, gross.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    Gross

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    628 Post(s)
    Level
    Of course he’ll be front and center even more and I’m sure he’ll cry and moan about Carl’s death all season as well. I suggest not watching. Stop giving these assholes views and end this shit show