Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level

Synopses for Episodes 12 - 16 from Zap2it TV Listings

Zap2it has updated their TV listings with the following tiles and synopses for TWD.

8x12 - The Key

Season 8, Episode 12Airing Mar 18, 2018

Hilltop's leadership faces a difficult dilemma after the arrival of unexpected visitors; Rick comes face to face with an adversary.

8x13 - Do Not Send Us Astray

Season 8, Episode 13Airing Mar 25, 2018

Trouble arises when unexpected visitors arrive at the Hilltop and the community is thrust into action; heartbreaking discoveries are made.

8x14 - Still Gotta Mean Something

Season 8, Episode 14

A Heaps prisoner makes a discovery; Carol searches for someone in the nearby forest; Rick and Morgan find themselves in the company of strangers.

8x15 - Worth

Season 8, Episode 15

With the threat of the Saviors still looming, Aaron continues searching for allies; Daryl and Rosita take action and confront an old friend.

8x16 - Wrath

Season 8, Episode 16

The communities join forces in the last stand against the Saviors as all-out war unfolds.

Source

Make sure you click the episode guide for season 8.

UPDATE - Zap2it has updated their episode guide with the tiles for 8x12 - 8x16. Added to the list above.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Rick/Morgan get time together before he dies, Eugene resolution in penultimate episode, Aaron comes into a main character role finally but where'd he leave Enid?, and I wonder what heartbreaking discoveries are made at Hilltop.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCarlE(nid) View Post
    Rick/Morgan get time together before he dies, Eugene resolution in penultimate episode, Aaron comes into a main character role finally but where'd he leave Enid?, and I wonder what heartbreaking discoveries are made at Hilltop.

Time together before who dies? Rick isn't dying and Morgan is going to Fear The Walking Dead as a series regular.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ChromeTomahawk View Post
    Time together before who dies? Rick isn't dying and Morgan is going to Fear The Walking Dead as a series regular.
    That's called Morgan dying. You answered your own question.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    I think Fear season 4 happens after walking dead season 8, that is what kirkman made it seem to be in the letter hacks in the latest comic

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by EyeCarlE(nid) View Post
    That's called Morgan dying. You answered your own question.
    Morgan isn't dying. The pictures of Morgan from FTWD filming show him as he is now. They will be doing a time jump on FTWD. We don't know why Morgan will leave Virginia and go to Texas yet, but he will be alive when he does.

ETA - Kirkman has also confirmed this.

In the Letter Hacks section of issue #176 of The Walking Dead comics, Kirkman addressed the upcoming crossover season of Fear. "This half of Season Eight leads directly into Fear the Walking Dead Season Four, which will shake that show in a majorly cool way," Kirkman said. "So make sure you hang around for that."

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    Morgan isn't dying. The pictures of Morgan from FTWD filming show him as he is now. They will be doing a time jump on FTWD. We don't know why Morgan will leave Virginia and go to Texas yet, but he will be alive when he does.

ETA - Kirkman has also confirmed this.

In the Letter Hacks section of issue #176 of The Walking Dead comics, Kirkman addressed the upcoming crossover season of Fear. "This half of Season Eight leads directly into Fear the Walking Dead Season Four, which will shake that show in a majorly cool way," Kirkman said. "So make sure you hang around for that."
    Thank you for the laugh. I think the only theory we haven't seen on Morgan's move to Texas is him just moseying on down there as a walker. There's something about the way you worded your response that brought the vision into my mind's eye, which I cannot shake, and I'm laughing through tears.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Thank you for the laugh. I think the only theory we haven't seen on Morgan's move to Texas is him just moseying on down there as a walker. There's something about the way you worded your response that brought the vision into my mind's eye, which I cannot shake, and I'm laughing through tears.
    I caught it after I posted. Decided to leave it.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    I caught it after I posted. Decided to leave it.
    THANK YOU!!! I really needed that laugh and managed to drag it out by writing my own bottle episode entitled "Morgan, Texas Walker". Dialogue's easy: chkchkchkhhhhhckckckhhhh

Summary: Morgan dies in episode 15. His head is snapped all the way back so he can only look at the sky. In the season finale, Team Rick decides to tie a bell around his neck so he'll be noisy and takes him to the interstate to follow the migratory birds to Texas and deliver a message while hoping his bell will attract other walkers - kinda like Sasha, Abe, and Daryl did way back in season 6. The season ends on a cliffhanger, as this tactic appears to be working. We won't know until the next week when FTWD opens its fourth season with Team Madison chasing this Morgan Walker because of the big envelope attached to the cowbell around his neck. Anyway, FTWD season 4 will be devoted to Team Madison trying to catch Morgan, which is hard to do because he's surrounded by all these walkers attracted to his bell. FTWD will end in a cliffhanger, as well, and TWD's season 9 will have occasional breaks in the action to show us little "where's Morgan" vignettes.

And speaking of TWD's episode 16, because I need to write something on topic, I got the sense from the summary that All Out War will not have ended by the end of that episode. I hope that is not the case.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Unfolds? I really do not like the usage of that word in this context

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast