Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Back To Top    #71
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    I'm assuming that who Carol searches for in the forest in episode 14 is Henry. I wonder if she will find Henry in the situation she promised Sam in season 6 - tied to a tree...
    When I think about the fact that we're really getting ANOTHER storyline with Carol and an annoying little shit that will die I wanna hurl. For the love of God how many times will this scenario be repeated? BUT your idea made is slightly more interesting. If we must get this idiotic storyline let's at least make it rough and shocking. The question is do they have the balls to do that with a kid. Unfortunately I doubt that because the crybabies will rise and scream that it's too violent.

I'm counting on Henry's death but I hope Carol won't effing care because 1. I'm so damn tired of watching those characters grieve and cry, and 2. who the hell would give a damn about that stupid kid. Ugh.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    He should be found dead,not only is he a shitty character but he makes early Chandler Riggs sound like Al Pacino in comparison .
    Lmfao again. Couldn't be more accurate. I think the only good male child actor on this show was Morgan's son Duane. So of course they had to write him off and then kill off screen.

2. Back To Top    #72
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    Please Lord, save us from our wrath. The titles are quiet, let us hope the episodes are loud.

- - - Updated - - -

[QUOTE=Misza;1401730]When I think about the fact that we're really getting ANOTHER storyline with Carol and an annoying little shit that will die I wanna hurl. For the love of God how many times will this scenario be repeated? BUT your idea made is slightly more interesting. If we must get this idiotic storyline let's at least make it rough and shocking. The question is do they have the balls to do that with a kid. Unfortunately I doubt that because the crybabies will rise and scream that it's too violent.

I'm counting on Henry's death but I hope Carol won't effing care because 1. I'm so damn tired of watching those characters grieve and cry, and 2. who the hell would give a damn about that stupid kid. Ugh.

[SIZE=1]

Maybe Carol will get it right this time. If not, maybe she will devolve into an animal. "We didn't choose this."

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678