Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level

Jadis & Michonne

Now that we've seen Jadis in the Episode 10 preview in that forlorn state, I have no doubt Jadis & Michonne are going to have a major conflict down the road. The first piece of evidence was Jadis' promise to Rick to 'lay with him after' ...no bigger tipoff than that, but it was still with a shadow of a doubt if interpreted as a non-sequitor. The second piece of evidence to support that theory is the cat sculpture. Jadis the junk artist most likely made the sculpture and was offended when Michonne just took it. Foreshadowing. Doesn't prove the theory by itself, but there's a third piece of evidence.

Is it just about the sculpture? Not entirely. Jadis also admires Rick. There's going to be a conflict and it's coming after a profound sense of loss on everyone's part. That profound sense of loss foreshadows Jadis stepping in front of Michonne by season 9.

Though, given how every other erupted conflict seems to have ended in friendship, I wouldn't be surprised if Jadis & Michonne, instead of fighting over Rick, end up the best of pals. Michonne instead of learning advanced swordsmanship from Ezekiel, learns how to bend iron and sculpt from Jadis.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    My god! I earnestly hope that Jadis lays with Rick...lol!! Maybe that will be entertaining or so gross that its worth a conversation. Hmmmm...this question does make me wonder: is Michonne the jealous type....i dunno? Would she act in blind rage or be philosophical, either is possible. Rick, however, just doesn't seem the cavalier type and Jadis isn't really worth losing your soulmate over, imo.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope Michonne kills Jadis honestly

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by beethedead View Post
    My god! I earnestly hope that Jadis lays with Rick...lol!! Maybe that will be entertaining or so gross that its worth a conversation. Hmmmm...this question does make me wonder: is Michonne the jealous type....i dunno? Would she act in blind rage or be philosophical, either is possible. Rick, however, just doesn't seem the cavalier type and Jadis isn't really worth losing your soulmate over, imo.
    Well now. Lost & The Plunderers... Michonne, Rick, Jadis were all featured with

- - - Updated - - -

Well now. Lost & The Plunderers. Seems we have Jadis raising her whispers to a scream. She is now plot intrigue cornucopia. Rick's love triangle, helicopters (a way out), Michonne not learning blade wielding but perhaps iron sculpting, and the fulfillment of the Scavengers storyline. It's all right there in the junkyard.

Get ready for Jadis character development.

- - - Updated - - -

We're talking gross in a movie set that smears blood and guts on their faces. Jadis just has a bad haircut. Maybe a new face would help her... whisperers...