Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbow_crazy8469 View Post
    I wouldn’t get too excited yet, it still was the highest rated show on Sunday. Hell, it even beat out the Olympics closing ceremony. I feel like the numbers will really have to plummet bad for them to take notice.
    I hate Negan. I don’t think he’s funny, I don’t think he’s attractive, I hate him. (I do like JDM though.)
    A lot of people feel the same way I do so if they would keep him around after AOW, (picking tomatoes or strawberries) more people may start jumping ship for that reason.
    I guess we’ll see though.
    How do you not find JDM attractive? He's the sexiest and most charming man that this show has had!

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by crossbow_crazy8469 View Post
    I wouldn’t get too excited yet, it still was the highest rated show on Sunday. Hell, it even beat out the Olympics closing ceremony. I feel like the numbers will really have to plummet bad for them to take notice.
    I hate Negan. I don’t think he’s funny, I don’t think he’s attractive, I hate him. (I do like JDM though.)
    A lot of people feel the same way I do so if they would keep him around after AOW, (picking tomatoes or strawberries) more people may start jumping ship for that reason.
    I guess we’ll see though.
    The thing is,the Olympics don't really mean much in the US,especially the Winter ones,it's not like it's the freaking SuperBowl or anything so this whole,oh let's turn the incredible bad news into positive feels artificial,i'm not talking about you btw,but about some of the"respectable" aka ass licking sites that reported the ratings .

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ View Post
    How do you not find JDM attractive? He's the sexiest and most charming man that this show has had!
    I definitely find JDM very attractive in every show & movie he’s ever been in- except for the Walking Dead. I know it’s weird, I don’t get it either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12