Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityGrimes View Post
    What do you mean?? Too few deaths we have had. Carl is the only main being killed off!!
    Coral died, Shiva died, Morales died (everyone already forgot that lol), Most of the fighters from the Kingdom died, Gavin, Natania, Eric, Francine. This isn't even counting all the S6B and S7 deaths (all part of the Saviors arc) and like I said, more throughout the season. I think Gabriel would just be too much. Especially since AMC needs to keep expendable characters around for later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Do you think he went to Texas before he went to Eastman or after he went to Eastman?
    After. If it was before he would have killed everyone before even talking to them.

I think it's bullshit that in that very short period between Eastman and Alexandria he somehow decides to travel ALL THE WAY to Texas and then right back but that's Gimple for ya.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    Coral died, Shiva died, Morales died (everyone already forgot that lol), Most of the fighters from the Kingdom died, Gavin, Natania, Eric, Francine. This isn't even counting all the S6B and S7 deaths (all part of the Saviors arc) and like I said, more throughout the season. I think Gabriel would just be too much. Especially since AMC needs to keep expendable characters around for later.

- - - Updated - - -

After. If it was before he would have killed everyone before even talking to them.

I think it's bullshit that in that very short period between Eastman and Alexandria he somehow decides to travel ALL THE WAY to Texas and then right back but that's Gimple for ya.

Well you're right on that. Still I hope some more people die. Specially extras (I'M LOOKING AT YOU BRUCE)

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    526 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Spoiler Spoiler:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12