Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    It sounds like you're taking issue with what I wrote about Tara, although I began my thoughts with "I get that Tara's pissed at Dwight, and I don't blame her..." You wrote: "I don't blame Tara for not trusting Dwight even though he's helping..."

I take issue with Tara's behavior, not with her feelings. I didn't even write that she should die, although she isn't one of my favorite characters and annoys me frequently.

As for intelligent discussion, some people are more articulate than others.
    No no no that's not what I meant to you personally. I was just saying that's a common thing to see these days. I was agreeing with what you said, then adding on about how even though he's helping them, in her eyes she's probably even extra untrusting after all Jadis did on top of Dwight killing Denis is all.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    How about that Jadis, am I right? She broke character and talked normal to Rick and Michonne!

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    449 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, I for one am completely over Tara--remember that abysmal episode where she goes to Oceanside? Ugh! AM leaves a lot to be desired in her acting and the character comes across as a case of arrested development.

Poor Fr. Gabe. Jesus Take the Wheel!

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    Well, I for one am completely over Tara--remember that abysmal episode where she goes to Oceanside? Ugh! AM leaves a lot to be desired in her acting and the character comes across as a case of arrested development.

Poor Fr. Gabe. Jesus Take the Wheel!

I feel bad for both of them. FG for being delirious and Dr. Carson for having to babysit FG.

So....the car is either out of gas or just won't start on top of them being lost. Like that never happens on tv/movies (sarcasm).

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Doom-Raider View Post
    Why did tara survive season 4 again?
    Literally for the LGBT fan-base. Her arc is about avenging her girlfriend's death. Can't think about anything else she's brought to the table, except for that iconic scene where she flips Rick.

Edit: What are the odds she ends up in a relationship with Cyndie?

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Tara makes me like Aaron way more

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    As much as I want to see the Whisperers on the show, another War Arc would be draining at this point and there needs to be something in between!

The heli-pad, Helicopter, and Solar panels are major in that they built heaps and dressed like garbage people to hide something, which may be the next arc that plays out, hopefully not the commonwealth yet (unless an origin of it/mention of it) but hopefully something cool.

Notice how Tamiel and others had serious training as if they were Soldiers? Their formation, signals, smokebombs, and fighting tactics were NOT of a group of people interested in Art whom had never had a dispute before. Remember the one who almost killed Michonne? Yea, their was more to that place, idk what and this seems so much like an Alpha backstory now but the things Simon noted seeing, plus the helicopter throw a wrench in what seemed so obvious prior to that.

Would be crazy if the CommonWealth story comes sooner than expected, if so, maybe a much larger group of The Whisperers end up being a threat to the commonwealth and them wanting to overthrow it, or the Whisperers could end up on "Fear" instead.

I would expect the "CommonWealth" to appear in the final season or find ale or the prior season actually, and for both shows to finally merge. Not to say their won't be a recruiter showing up that no one trusts.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    As much as I want to see the Whisperers on the show, another War Arc would be draining at this point and there needs to be something in between!

The heli-pad, Helicopter, and Solar panels are major in that they built heaps and dressed like garbage people to hide something, which may be the next arc that plays out, hopefully not the commonwealth yet (unless an origin of it/mention of it) but hopefully something cool.

Notice how Tamiel and others had serious training as if they were Soldiers? Their tactics, signals, smokebombs, and fighting methods we're not of a group of people interested in Art whom had never had a dispute before.

Would be crazy if the CommonWealth story comes sooner than expected, if so, maybe a much larger group of The Whisperers end up being a threat to the commonwealth and them wanting to overthrow it, or the Whisperers could end up on "Fear" (or have characters from FEAR, as the Commonwealth seems like the place in which the shows and characters would merge or crossover.
    Seems like that would be in the first album season honestly though, not to say their won't be a recruiter showing up that no one trusts.

I felt as if lastnight was the final nail in the coffin of Alpha's backstory (aka Jadis).

Guess we will find out, especially if she goes ghost for awhile and we do not see her anymore this season, then I'd say she forsure is Alpha if her arc doesn't progress anymore this season.

The time jump + helicopter would love her time to gather a much larger following, and her have a hatred toward Rick, and serve as a backstory for their issues.

Same as Terminus served as a reason for Gareth's group to become "The Hunters" (as per the name drop in his speech to BOB in 5x03) and having a grudge toward Rick's group.
    No. Jadis is still alive and she'll appear in Ep 14 by the description. Maybe she fill in a little more backstroy for her group but that's it.

The Whisperes will appear inn S9 as a different group. No Commonwealth threat or Fear characters. It's the true.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Also, aside from the helicopter/solar panel questions at hand.
    I felt as if lastnight was the official end of Alpha's backstory (aka Jadis), and the beginning of "Alpha"!

Guess we will find out, so if she goes ghost for awhile and we do not see her anymore this season, then I'd say she forsure is Alpha if her arc doesn't progress anymore this season after being such a focal point.

The time jump + helicopter would give her time to gather a much larger following, and her have a hatred toward Rick, and serve as a backstory for their issues. (Although I'm sure one of her leutenients was the pilot.)

This would be similar to "non comic" Terminus, which served as an origin for Gareth's group to become "The Hunters" (as per the name drop in his speech to BOB in 5x03) and having a grudge toward Rick's group. Although they died approx 20 mins after announcing that they had been demoted to hunters.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityGrimes View Post
    No. Jadis is still alive and she'll appear in Ep 14 by the description. Maybe she fill in a little more backstroy for her group but that's it.

The Whisperes will appear inn S9 as a different group. No Commonwealth threat or Fear characters. It's the true.
    I had broken my post into 2 parts so guess you posted while I was doing so.

I didn't catch that in the synopsis. I do wonder in the synopsis about E14 or 15 about Rick and Morgan running I to a new group or something along those lines.

Either Morgan will die, or it will be a character that will be in the next season of "Fear" (like the lady we see him in the truck with) so would be crazy if they part ways there.

Although in the FEAR promo pics he has on the coat and entire get up that he had on when on his mission from Eastman's to DC... Haven't seen him dressed that way recently.

Have a feeling he will split with another group and we will see him on TWD again once the CommonWealth is introduced, possibly in the final season or finale episode, I'd like to think atleast.

Hard to say, although if any spoilers say he dies, it's one thing I'd prefer not to know. As I accidentally read what happens in the finale via Eugene and have a strong feeling it's true, being "Daryl and Rosita talk to an old friend" in ep14 or 15, which I assume will confirm a change of heart.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast