1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    528 Post(s)
    Level

Q&A for Episode 8x11 Dead or Alive Or

From the spoiler ninjas -

Good evening, buttercups. Anyone in the mood for a Q&A?

Thanks as always to our forever fabulous source!

Q&A Episode 8.11 “Dead or Alive Or”

In the trailer, Tara pulls a gun on Dwight. What is the result of that confrontation?

She tries to kill Dwight and fires her weapon. He makes a run for it with Tara following behind. They are interrupted when they hear Saviors nearby so Tara doesn’t get another shot.

Does Team Family make it to Hilltop to reunite with Maggie?

Yes.

Does anyone else learn about Carl’s death in this episode? How do they react?

Everyone at the Hilltop does. Enid takes the news especially hard.

Do Gabriel and Dr. Carson encounter any complications on their way to Hilltop? Do they make it there?

Yes. Car breaks down. Carson steps into a bear trap. But they do find some antibiotics for Father G and also another car. Unfortunately, the Saviors catch up with them. Carson is killed and Gabriel is recaptured.

What happens at the bullet factory?

Eugene is in full bullet making mode. He has a whole team working for him.

Do we learn anything else about Gabriel’s illness?

It’s some kind of infection and it is affecting his vision. He almost appears to be going blind. Dr. Carson doesn’t know if the antibiotics will reverse the damage.

Does Daryl Run into any problems when he goes back to cover their tracks?

No.

What kind of conflict does Maggie face at the Hilltop?

Just the Saviors getting tired of being confined and trying to get her to let them out (supervised of course). She also has to cut their rations because they are running out, and that doesn't go over very well.

What is Negan’s next move?

Negan’s plan is to “taint” their weapons with walker guts and blood and use them to attack the Hilltop. (This is Eugene’s suggestion)

UPDATE - A few other tidbits revealed in the comments.

- Dr. Carson’s death is accidental.

- We don’t really have any information on Zeke or Jesus unfortunately. I’m sorry. Our source is not able to provide as many details as before and I’m certainly not going to push it and risk losing a reliable source. If they openly pass on any Ezekiel or Jesus information that I’m able to share I will let you know.

- They
    arrive at Hilltop at the end of the episode but we don’t see them. In reference to Rick and Michonne.

UPDATE #2 - From the spoiler ninjas

Our source was kind enough to clarify a few things for us:

- Ezekiel and Jesus are not in this episode

- Negan gets the idea of tainted weapons from Eugene, but it isn’t his exact suggestion. Eugene suggests that while he’s getting the bullets ready, the Saviors could catapult walker guts since they have been shown to get people sick. This gives Negan the idea to soak weapons in the guts/blood in order to “taint” them.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Sounds like a boring episode so I guess I'll have a good night's sleep this Sunday.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    We knew Carson was dead the moment Siddiq said he was a doctor.

Looking forward to the group arriving at Hilltop and learning the fate of Carl. Not looking forward to Tara's annoying behavior nor Eugene's cowardice.

Mainly wanting to get this episode over since it's the last uneventful one of the season.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    Does Daryl Run into any problems when he goes back to cover their tracks?

No.
    This made me laugh for some reason.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Fuck, so they kill the other Carson just because Siddiq is the new doctor?? What a fucking joke.

It would have been better if Gabriel managed to get Carson to Hilltop so he can help Maggie with her pregnancy and then he dies. His actions have meaning and also his death. Boom. But noooo. Can't have more than 2 doctors.

Eugene keeps being an asshole, If the spoiler tidbits from 8x16 are true, his development is just another 180 formula.

Tara wtf?? It's like if the Showrunners hate Tara aswell and make her an asshole. Dwight is love <3

Can't wait to see everyone reactions. I want cries from Carol, Maggie and Enid.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    Wait so Enid makes what a hundred mile trek back to hilltop in the same fuckin day using all backroads , the other group of douchebags make their 100 mile trip back through the swamps of ahem.....Virginia all easy peasey, meanwhile it's what two fuckin days tops since everything went down in the msf. You'd think if anyone had any writing experience at all they would ask where's the fuckin continuity. And don't anyone say that's not the case because again this is all supposed to be happening within a month of Glenn dying. And ALL of this going down nowhere near any fuckin place that isn't in the boondocks. Just soooo cheap and lame, no spectacle, no realistic locations, not even a horrible attempt at a green screen background = pathetic

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    But everyone knew her as Nancy Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1270 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, what a coincidence! I was just sitting here wondering if it was possible for Tara to get any more irritating, and what happens? We get spoilers.

I really don't want to disrespect someone's beloved character here, but Tara has surpassed TV Andrea on my "get her out of here now" scale. It's almost as if she's afraid Dead Denise will think she didn't love her enough if she doesn't make an ass out of herself while making sure nobody forgets how wronged she was.

Other than that, it sounds like a good episode. Yeah, I hear ya @Anton69. The continuity crap has been going on for so long now, that I've accepted that it is its own zombie and just part of the show.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Tara just has to get her revenge doesn’t she? I thought we were over that by now. I guess we shouldn’t be surprised though. It seems like Denise died a long time ago, but in TWD years it just happened. At least we’re getting some reactions to Carl’s death and an appearance by Maggie in this one.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    I get it...Now that Carson is dead. Siddiq will deliver Maggie's baby and boom everyone will love him ;) even Rick. Pimple strikes again.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    79 Post(s)
    Level
    To me whenever people complain about bottle episodes, why bother after they've actually filmed all 8 seasons in the same stupid woods their all bottle episodes. Remember father g's church that was literally in the middle of the fuckin woods. I guess living where I do clouds my eyes but I never knew so many churches,Walmarts, and multi story factories are constructed in the woods without so much as a fuckin stoplight anywhere to be seen

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast