Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User InfinityGrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lauren Cohan's Basement
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    449
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Points
    2,579
    Level
    16

    Georgie's Future and Story

    Ok, so I've seen a lot of people bringing up the fact that Georgie's similar to Comic Spoilers: Pamela from the Commonwealth. I also see that but not because of that it means they are the same character or they both come from the same place. Here's my theory on her role on the show. Pay attention:


    Georgie was a politician or someone with connections to the government who, when the apocalypse started, survived by being protected by those two twin hillbillies who look like military escorts. They may or may not be part of a small community or group that is always in constant movement. They probably own the helicopter and that's how they flew from one state to another, ending up in Virginia. In the show, it's have been 3 to 4 days since Rick saw the helicopter and Georgie make herself known to the survivors. It's enough time for her to watch over the communities. And, that's why when she said goodbye to Maggie, she told her she will return...Not soon, but she will. She will be searching other communities in the meantime.


    Anyways, they meet up with communities of good people and offer them the "key to the future", which we have seen is a book on how to build things to have a future. That's her purpose. To find communities all over the USA states and give them those guides, hence why she said she has copies. She thinks that's her mission: To help rebuild the future. She may appear or may not again in the future. But she's most than likely not Pamela.


    You still think she is Pamela or from the Commonwealth or agree with this theory?


    If not, your thoughts?

  2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Offline
    Zombie Hoarder spookysenpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    crying over Life Is Strange
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    897
    Threads
    57
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Points
    1,210
    Level
    15
    My biggest question is, how could she tell Maggie's group was a good group just by seeing an aerial view of the place in passing?

    Also why wouldn't anyone else have mentioned the helicopter by now if anyone other than Rick saw it? It seems logical that if it studied Hilltop, with all those people there, someone wouldve seen it.

  3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User InfinityGrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lauren Cohan's Basement
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    449
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Points
    2,579
    Level
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by spookysenpai View Post
    My biggest question is, how could she tell Maggie's group was a good group just by seeing an aerial view of the place in passing?

    Also why wouldn't anyone else have mentioned the helicopter by now if anyone other than Rick saw it? It seems logical that if it studied Hilltop, with all those people there, someone wouldve seen it.
    I said she went by hellicopter. Not that she studied them from there. She landed somewhere near where she was and they probably went scouting and saw them. Hellicopter is just like their mean of transportation.

  4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Offline
    Winter is Somewhere Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8,899
    Threads
    270
    Mentioned
    1245 Post(s)
    Points
    18,241
    Level
    44
    It could also be that she has informants familiar with the various groups.

  5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User InfinityGrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lauren Cohan's Basement
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    449
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Points
    2,579
    Level
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    It could also be that she has informants familiar with the various groups.
    Wut? Who?

  6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Offline
    Zombie Hoarder spookysenpai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    crying over Life Is Strange
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    897
    Threads
    57
    Mentioned
    32 Post(s)
    Points
    1,210
    Level
    15
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    It could also be that she has informants familiar with the various groups.
    So...Enid WAS a spy, just not for the Wolves lmaooo. Just kidding. But seriously, an informant popping up from the background of Hilltop seems like a cop out imo. Like the whole "he's been there the whole time but we just now introduced him" thing is just lazy and old.

    I know what you meant by she just flew in by helicopter. But I would've assumed shed have first spotted the place from there. It's kinda an obvious community. With the walls. From the air it'd be 100% so much easier to spot large groups of people. And still helicopters are pretty loud, I'm still over hear questioning why and how ONLY Rick noticed lol. In an apocalypse, that would be such a foreign sound I feel like it'd be so obvious to hear. But idk.

    I guess I'm still just really sketchy about how she found out about Maggie's group and that she's good.

    But thinking about it now....Jadis? Simon said something about the junkyard having a helipad. What if Georgie has visited Jadis before? Hence why there's a place to land one. Simon was so suspicious of them too. Bringing up the question of why they live there and why they have that....it just seems like that comment would be for a reason?

  7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Offline
    Governor shrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,626
    Threads
    82
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Points
    8,008
    Level
    36
    That case of applesauce at the garbage dump looked like it was recently manufactured. Georgie's community might be advanced enough to be producing canned goods.

    Anyways, they didn't seem too concerned about the saviours. And why hadn't the saviors seen them?

  8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User InfinityGrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lauren Cohan's Basement
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    449
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Points
    2,579
    Level
    16
    Gimple like callbacks so he created Georgie as a callback to Deanna. Seriously guys, you're looking too hard into it and Georgie's group delivering the "key" is just the set up for the time jump to be able to explain how all the communities are flourishing.

  9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Offline
    Winter is Somewhere Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8,899
    Threads
    270
    Mentioned
    1245 Post(s)
    Points
    18,241
    Level
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by InfinityGrimes View Post
    Wut? Who?
    Quote Originally Posted by spookysenpai View Post
    So...Enid WAS a spy, just not for the Wolves lmaooo. Just kidding. But seriously, an informant popping up from the background of Hilltop seems like a cop out imo. Like the whole "he's been there the whole time but we just now introduced him" thing is just lazy and old.

    I know what you meant by she just flew in by helicopter. But I would've assumed shed have first spotted the place from there. It's kinda an obvious community. With the walls. From the air it'd be 100% so much easier to spot large groups of people. And still helicopters are pretty loud, I'm still over hear questioning why and how ONLY Rick noticed lol. In an apocalypse, that would be such a foreign sound I feel like it'd be so obvious to hear. But idk.

    I guess I'm still just really sketchy about how she found out about Maggie's group and that she's good.

    But thinking about it now....Jadis? Simon said something about the junkyard having a helipad. What if Georgie has visited Jadis before? Hence why there's a place to land one. Simon was so suspicious of them too. Bringing up the question of why they live there and why they have that....it just seems like that comment would be for a reason?
    I'm guessing, like I think you are, that the helicopter belongs to Georgie and her group, and the mention of the helipad at/near the junkyard is interesting. I have high hopes that we will learn.

    As for Georgie's source, it could be someone who escaped from Sanctuary, someone who had been in Sanctuary and was providing intel (such as Laura, where is she?), or a loner they picked up such as Heath who knows enough about the Saviors to have been able to tell Georgie enough to let her know that the Saviors are not the good guys.

    They wouldn't be able to gather much intel from the chopper, other than the lay of the land and location of communities. Those things are noisy and easily shot down. Why it was out and about in broad daylight when Rick saw it is anyone's guess right now.

    And, no, I never thought Enid was a Wolf/spy/pickle poisoner.

  10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Offline
    Banned User InfinityGrimes's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Lauren Cohan's Basement
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    449
    Threads
    65
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Points
    2,579
    Level
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    I'm guessing, like I think you are, that the helicopter belongs to Georgie and her group, and the mention of the helipad at/near the junkyard is interesting. I have high hopes that we will learn.

    As for Georgie's source, it could be someone who escaped from Sanctuary, someone who had been in Sanctuary and was providing intel (such as Laura, where is she?), or a loner they picked up such as Heath who knows enough about the Saviors to have been able to tell Georgie enough to let her know that the Saviors are not the good guys.

    They wouldn't be able to gather much intel from the chopper, other than the lay of the land and location of communities. Those things are noisy and easily shot down. Why it was out and about in broad daylight when Rick saw it is anyone's guess right now.

    And, no, I never thought Enid was a Wolf/spy/pickle poisoner.
    I like that but still I think Georgie was just a one hit wonder

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Georgie's Future (possible spoilers)
    By InfinityGrimes in forum TWD Minor Characters
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: March 18th, 2018, 11:41 PM
  2. Possible Future Locations?
    By Alegna200 in forum FTWD Speculation
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: October 6th, 2015, 12:05 AM
  3. Glaggie future story lines
    By Purplerage in forum Glaggie
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: June 10th, 2015, 01:18 AM
  4. Sam and his possible future
    By bobbymidnight in forum Table Scraps
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: October 22nd, 2014, 02:07 AM
  5. Morgan's Future?
    By illcypha in forum Morgan
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: May 29th, 2013, 03:15 PM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.