13 11.30%
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678
  1. Back To Top    #71
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I read the comics although Iím not caught up to the most recent ones yet. I think the biggest problem is that it kind of seems to me like Kirkman uses the show to right the things he regrets in the comics. Like Denise getting Abeís death. It didnít seem like they knew what the fuck to do with Abe after that. So they Lucilled him. Glenn deserves his own death episode & so did Abe. Then Glennís comic death. I think Dumpster Gate was an awful attempt to make us question whether Glenn would die by Neganís hand. I feel like they spend so much time trying to fit people in or deceive us, they get lost & the story suffers. Look at the previous seasons. They didnít have that as much & it was a good show. But thatís my opinion.
    When Rick slit Neganís throat, I was so happy! I thought Gimple had finally gotten balls as big as Eugeneís. But then I realized that Carl died so Negan would live- so I knew that Negan would survive. I hate him. This will be a VERY unpopular opinion- but people talk about how theyíll never kill off Daryl. I get just as frustrated when it comes to Negan because I believe that he said kept around for the same reasons Daryl is.
    I donít believe there will be a civil war. Daryl has been with Rick since Atlanta. I donít see Rick letting Negan live erase all theyíve been through together. Especially when Daryl just let Dwight live. With Jesus being his annoying, ďYou donít have to kill them, MaggieĒ self all season long, I donít see him plotting to hurt Rick & the Alexandrians. Negan is different though. Even he realizes that Maggie deserves that justice. I just think they mean that theyíll kill Negan. If Kirkman & Gimple were high enough to decide on a Civil War, IíM DONE.
    I really wish we wouldíve seen more of Oceanside, I loved that they showed up.
    i loved Eugeneís gigantic balls too. FINALLY!

2. Back To Top    #72
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Great episode. After season 1 finale, this one is close second.

3. Back To Top    #73
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm giving it a 1. -9 points for Negan being alive. The war was anticlimatic and these past two and a half season have felt like a waste of time.

The +1 is for me getting to see Michonne choke Negan out. I loved it.

4. Back To Top    #74
    Status
    "We could arrange to have you carried." AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    Finally coming back for a sec to give my opinion here. I give it a 8.

Not gonna lie I quit watching the show around episode 4 of this season. I just finally binged the rest of it today. I don't look at spoilers, it really ruins shows for me. So I for one did not know about the exploding bullets, which I thought was incredible. To me they didn't do a good enough job setting up Eugene's betrayal so for me it came out of nowhere, because every time we see him he shows no inclining of having some master plan to help out our group.

This is probably the best finale we've had in a while. It ain't the best but it's a start towards something better because most of this season was a shit show. Also since I wasn't here when it aired.

RIP Simon. Steven Ogg you will be missed. I'm glad they stuck with the comics here because for Negan to just be another big bad that Rick and co have to "kill" is just plain boring and uninteresting and would be a repeat. Give me something new and sparing Negan just goes to show that these people are trying to live civilized again.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678