Forgot your username?

1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Level

The Fate of Jadis *Comic/filming Spoilers*

So before I get in to this thread I just want to say this is not about Alpha or The Whisperers. I don't think Jadis will be Alpha and I don't want to get in to that at all.

BUT

I've been wondering if Jadis may be getting Alpha's comic death. We'll probably still get Alpha (and Beta and The Whisperers) but Alpha's death in particular will be done differently. At least, that's what I'm wondering. Jadis and Negan are together right now. Negan has yet to really have a moment this season which is weird because it's his arc and we are getting close to the end of the season. We know the show tries to pander as much as they possibly can and they know how much people hated The Scavengers last season. That's why they killed them the way they did this season and the audience seems to have loved that. I could see them thinking that giving Jadis the death Alpha gets will be well received as well (though I am starting to see some Jadis fans lol but there is no way they could have predicted that) so that's what I'm thinking. I'm not really sure what Jadis could do moving forward and it would give Negan his moment and that means Alpha can have a better death because let's face it Alpha's death was such a letdown because she's supposed to be a major villain (unlike Jadis) and they have a chance to learn from Kirkman's mistakes and develop her better and give her a better death rather than to just be fed to Negan cause pandering. I think it works better with Jadis if they want that death to happen in the show because she's not important.

For those that don't know, in the comics Negan kills Alpha by decapitation.

How I think it could happen in the show? Well, we see Negan and Jadis kinda on their own little adventure right now. I don't know where they are going but what I could see happening is they talk about what happened with The Scavengers and Negan promises that Jadis will get her revenge when they get back to The Sanctuary but then Negan attacks her out of nowhere and cuts off her head. Negan, now pissed off at Simon, then heads back to The Sanctuary and when he gets back Simon is in charge and in shock when he sees Negan. Negan throws Jadis' head on the ground and The Saviors seem to get excited about it because it's badass and then Negan kills Simon getting revenge for Jadis and now The Saviors are behind Negan again ready for the final showdown against Rick.

I wish Simon wouldn't die but I don't really get a say in it. I can see this happening to Jadis though because it seems like a perfect set up to a remix of the Alpha death.

Thoughts?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    51 Post(s)
    Level
    I can definitely see that happening. Jadis is kind of pointless now, so I wouldn't mind this at all and it would make a nice scene.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    705 Post(s)
    Level
    I do think Negan will convince Jadis her people weren't killed on his orders. I do hope Jadis lives a bit longer though. There's still the matter of the heliopter pad to be explained, plus I think that case of food we saw came from Georgie's community culd be explained as well. Let's no lose her till we get answers to these questions.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    I like this. Sounds cool

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    705 Post(s)
    Level
    I also wish there was some explanation of Jadis' name. Its not a real name, but its the name of the white witch of Narnia.

I don't think Negan is a real name either. Its almost a palindrome

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't see why Negan would see that as necessary, but then again, comic Negan seemed to have no problem killing Holly.

I always pictured Jadis as one of the 12 heads on pikes just for "shock value" so Rosita won't have to get it or something.

Sucks about Simon. I wish they wouldn't have killed him in such an obvious and predictable way.