Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Diseman81 View Post
    That looked really good. The time jump still bothers me though. I hope we get a little explanation about how everyone got back together.
    Theyll probably give us bits and pieces in gimple styled bottle episodes

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    That looked really good. The time jump still bothers me though. I hope we get a little explanation about how everyone got back together.
    You and me both. I'm still not sold on Morgan either but I hate Morgantello and it feels like he's gonna take over Fear. Him and Maddie will be the leads and other characters are gonna take a backseat. It'll be Glenn all over again. A major character for the first few seasons and then does almost nothing up till his death.

I hate that Fear has to be The Walking Dead's bitch. Morgantello gets to show up as this badass superhero and everyone else is treated like jobber nobodies on their own show. The show had to take a time jump just so they can do a stoopit crossover.

I liked Fear the way it was. I was so invested in the finale of S3 and where everything was going and then Dave gets canned and AMC is all "yeah, fuck all that. time jump." even though the whole point of Fear was to focus on the early days of the ZA when there was still a lot of people alive and people didn't know shit and walkers were still a threat.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    161 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I still don't understand how Fear is such a visually superior show to the main show.
    Digital vs Film. Also probably a better crew to be honest lol.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Level
    You and me both. I'm still not sold on Morgan either but I hate Morgantello and it feels like he's gonna take over Fear. Him and Maddie will be the leads and other characters are gonna take a backseat. It'll be Glenn all over again. A major character for the first few seasons and then does almost nothing up till his death.

I hate that Fear has to be The Walking Dead's bitch. Morgantello gets to show up as this badass superhero and everyone else is treated like jobber nobodies on their own show. The show had to take a time jump just so they can do a stoopit crossover.

I liked Fear the way it was. I was so invested in the finale of S3 and where everything was going and then Dave gets canned and AMC is all "yeah, fuck all that. time jump." even though the whole point of Fear was to focus on the early days of the ZA when there was still a lot of people alive and people didn't know shit and walkers were still a threat.
    Totally agree. Fear deserved to live on its own merits. It doesn’t need to ride TWD’s coat tails at all. This whole crossover is unnecessary and will only drag the show down IMO. I love the new castings and would much rather see them than be force fed Morgan.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Totally agree. Fear deserved to live on its own merits. It doesn’t need to ride TWD’s coat tails at all. This whole crossover is unnecessary and will only drag the show down IMO. I love the new castings and would much rather see them than be force fed Morgan.
    Did you see the promotional art? Morgantello front and center and Alicia and Nick barely noticeable in the background. It's their fucking show. Why are they taking a backseat to someone that just joined?

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Did you see the promotional art? Morgantello front and center and Alicia and Nick barely noticeable in the background. It's their fucking show. Why are they taking a backseat to someone that just joined?
    Gimple.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    I think that you are overreacting a little bit. I wouldnt say thay the addition of Morgan would interfere into structure of FTWD so much that it will push Alicia, Nick and others completely to the background. Of course I understand what Gimple is capable of but even he has to know that this is still the Clarks story.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    There have already been some of the non-spoiler reviews on this and even the people that lambaste TWD are loving the opening 2 parter. Let's give it a chance before we take it down. Far as the music choice, I see parallels to TWD season 1 trailers . . . remember them using The Sun Ain't Gonna Shine Anymore by the Walker Brothers? Similar idea.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Remember when everyone was actually excited for a new season?

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    Remember when everyone was actually excited for a new season?
    Well yeah, because the season before 4 was 3. You know what I'm saying!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast