Forgot your username?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    130 Post(s)
    Level
    I just finished watching season 4...i thought it was OK. I really enjoyed Althea's character...or maybe i was just fascinated by the actress who played such a completely different type of character on LOST. S4 of FTWD actually kind of reminded of S4 of TWD with everyone being separated and then being brought together with signage and radio by a crazy person...lol.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I recently watched S4 and loved it. The biggest loss for me was Morgan and the fact that Morgan send crap rubbed on everyone else and now they're all about helping others and saving them even if it's a risk to their lives and looking up to Morgan. But the new characters and Alicia/Strand/Luciana still make it worth watching. I think it would get a positive reception if it was binge watched instead of waiting a week 8 times, taking a 3 month break, and then a episode a week again

Once that is grating as fuck is that stupid filter they use that drained out the color. The biggest advantage this show had was the cinematography and use of bright hues and now they messed with that

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123