Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Zoom In to the walker hidden at the very back over Alicia's shoulder to see Beta!

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I think people are getting a bit too worked up over some artwork. Is it odd Morgan and the other new people(mostly) are front and center? Yeah, a bit, but someone just said the ratings were tanking, and also it's pretty common for promo art to focus on the newer characters in anything to try and get hype going. As far as everyone saying so many negative things about Morgan, I get it somewhat. His arc has been incredibly frustrating, and hes always been my favorite. But he has a pretty decent following from what I understand, and Lennie James is one hell of an actor who they are lucky to have. Not many can play the role he has good enough to where people actually care about his arc, and there is a good amount who do. I think that's a big part of it. I get it though; people who love this show are frustrated about it, and hopefully it's not a sign of things to come. But one thing should be remembered, they've hyped this whole crossover thing up big-time, and I have no doubt it's how the shows will inevitably merge. I don't like that idea because the original show has been completely destroyed in my eyes and I don't like Gimple being given this show, but it is what it is and there's not a lot we can do about it. Regardless, prepare for the worst but hope for the best.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    The poster is cool but I don't like the idea of Nick/Alicia being sidelined like they are in the poster. I get that Morgan has to be put in the front and heavily advertised, but I really hope he doesn't become more prominent than those two as the story progresses.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    360 Post(s)
    Level
    It's good artwork, but I'm more concerned about Daniel's absence than I am about Morgan being featured prominently.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    It's looking like I'm the only person looking forward to Morgan's move to FTWD. I think there's plenty of room for him there, just like there's room for the other new characters on that show.
    There's plenty of room for him for sure, but I worry about him taking over the focus of the story. For me, I feel like his arc has come full circle, since he's kind of done it all. He was cool, then missing, then crazy, then Morgantello, and now crazy again. It feels like they're going the obvious mentorship route with Nick, which I'm fine with, but I don't want him to be the focus of the show.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    Daniel isn't in it so it sucks.

Seriously, I think it looks okay. I know they're hyping the Morgan cross over for promotion purposes but I agree with those who think Alicia and Nick should be more prominent.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Or John is a psycho or he's the kindiest person in ZA.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    You shouldn't pay attention to those posters, they rarely make much sense. For example on TWD Carol is often behind characters like Rosita and there are other examples proving that character's place on the poster doesn't mean shit. Of course it's ridiculous and annoying since it should make sense, but oh well. That's just what they do.

It's obvious why Morgan's the second biggest character on this poster and I think it's the right place. He's second because he needs to be advertised and they think it'll bring more viewers (we'll see if that works), but not first because Madison is still the lead of the show (rightly so, even though I don't like her stone face), which I think is good balance. The problem is why would they hide Nick in the back but bring his latina girlfriend to the front? Like where's the logic. He's a freaking major character, probably secon after Madison, an the girl is still no more than a secondary character that has been absent for most of the season. This is the probem, not Morgan. But again, TWD got me used to it. Those posters just often don't make sense when it comes to character hierarchy.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    After today's episode we know why Nick was so small in that poster.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Hopefully Madison's size means good things then.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12