Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Roseanne

1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    Looks like Roseanne is still doing okay.
    http://deadline.com/2018/05/roseanne...ws-1202380575/
    A month after its return, Roseanne has climbed to the No.1 spot for the broadcast season in both total viewers and adults aged 18-49. The previous time Roseanne held top spot as the most watched program on television was 28 years ago, during the 1989-90 TV season when there were only three fully-fledged networks, with FOX only programming two nights a week.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    Roseanne canceled. Apparently she tripped over the edge on Twitter. Seems a little odd in one sense but given her history, it's not shocking. I feel bad for her fellow cast members.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    I am not surprised. LMAO!

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    If only there was some way we could have known that Roseanne was a horrible person before rebooting her show.

I just

Don't know

What evidence

There could have been.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Level

The PC police strike again. I fucking hate liberals.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    365 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    https://media1.tenor.com/images/9c46...b73d/tenor.gif

The PC police strike again. I fucking hate liberals.
    Being against racism does not make you a liberal.
    Or are you implying that all right-wingers are racist bigots?

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1245 Post(s)
    Level
    What a stupid, STUPID thing for her to have done. Stupidity comes in all political flavors.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    The network did the right thing. When Wanda Sykes quits and Sara Gilbert blasts Roseanne on Twitter, the network is going to be forced to do something.

The show actually grew on me, but you can't say shit like that. Calling an African American an ape is not a liberal issue.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Indelible View Post
    Being against racism does not make you a liberal.
    I don't give a fuuuuuuuck what an actor says outside of the show. The show shouldn't be cancelled over it. Especially if Roseanne apologized. But no, because it offended the whiny liberals it's gotta go.

It's funny how it's only an attack if it's said by a conservative making a joke about a liberal but liberals can say whatever they want about conservatives. Conservatives are mocked daily on television and have nobody to stand up for them.... well, that was until Roseanne and now that is gone.

I never said being against racism = liberal. But being against racism doesn't mean you have to shut down free speech and try to destroy your opponent over it. That makes you a fascist.

Liberals are the ones that were trying to take the show down. Even before this incident there was always something they were bitching about and trying to find on her to take her down because they can't stand there being a show that gives conservatives a voice. So much for free speech. I guess it's only free if you are on the left.

Middle america finally found something that spoke to them and they proved it every week with the ratings and now they are shit on once again. Looks like Trump is gonna be president even longer.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    I don't give a fuuuuuuuck what an actor says outside of the show. The show shouldn't be cancelled over it. Especially if Roseanne apologized. But no, because it offended the whiny liberals it's gotta go.

It's funny how it's only an attack if it's said by a conservative making a joke about a liberal but liberals can say whatever they want about conservatives. Conservatives are mocked daily on television and have nobody to stand up for them.... well, that was until Roseanne and now that is gone.

I never said being against racism = liberal. But being against racism doesn't mean you have to shut down free speech and try to destroy your opponent over it. That makes you a fascist.

Liberals are the ones that were trying to take the show down. Even before this incident there was always something they were bitching about and trying to find on her to take her down because they can't stand there being a show that gives conservatives a voice. So much for free speech. I guess it's only free if you are on the left.

Middle america finally found something that spoke to them and they proved it every week with the ratings and now they are shit on once again. Looks like Trump is gonna be president even longer.
    Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from consequences. And last time I checked, no liberal actor has called a Trump adviser the mix between the Muslim brotherhood and Planet of the Apes. That's an incredibly stupid thing to say no matter what side of the political aisle you're on. Whether you don't care what an actor said outside a show doesn't matter. Actors are a reflection of the network they work for.

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.