Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    These so called spoiler ninjas are nothing more than plants by amc to drum up viewership in the uber nerd community. It used to be disgruntled crew guys dropping them that's how folks knew about Shane and Merle. Amc like any other multi million dollar co. Knows the importance of keeping their brand in social media circles. Before the apologists start jumpin up and down yellin about tin foil hats it's called basic social engineering it's also known as a trick bag in grifter speak . Keep in mind before we had spoilers ,now it's suck ass Q&As that always seem to pump up the dopey episode instead of a actual statement of fact. How else is it the msf suddenly doesn't have them on account of it being "so powerful" which is utter bullshit -then when ratings plummet their all over the place again. Uh oh their showing the finale in theaters gee you really thought you'd get them. Amc is filled with talentless fucks but the pr dept knows their bullshit.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Gaaaaaay

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    Ugh, I hope we can get translated ones again. Someone, please keep a look out for them like the ones we got for carls bite reveal because this show is too shitty to not have spoilers. Especially with kids around, I need spoilers.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ View Post
    Ugh, I hope we can get translated ones again. Someone, please keep a look out for them like the ones we got for carls bite reveal because this show is too shitty to not have spoilers. Especially with kids around, I need spoilers.
    Thats exactly my point real spoilers come from real spoilers -crew guys that are pissed, reviewers lookin to get clicks, fuckin plot points in Farsi. Not cute Q&As that say how touching the show is this week.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddonis View Post
    What they said was essentially "no one is pressuring us or the source, nothing is fishy, nothing to see here, move along" which makes it appear suspicious. If they wanted things to be a surprise now, why post/leak spoilers in the first place? Why grow a conscience for the last 2 episodes of a season/arc that has taken a giant montezuma's revenge dump on the source material?

I remember when spoilers were released for the Negan line-up scene with the F U "who is it?" We knew that was coming before the episode aired. Seems like they weren't concerned with spoiling that.
    It was already widely known Glenn and Abe died in the line up because of lack of sightings for filming during the rest of the season. It wasn't really much of a huge reveal, so releasing the spoilers for that wasn't really a big deal.

But I mean, if you wanna think there's some big conspiracy going on because they preemptively answering questions they know from experience they were going to get...

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Spoiler dude is probably affiliated with amc... fucking rat

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ View Post
    I dont think you have a thing to worry about. They arent killing any kids in the last two episodes. I dont think they are killing anymore of the good guys. Because Simon is probably dying before he ever meets any of Ricks crew again and the show is currently on the Negan Redemption Tour where we are supposed to forget about the sadistic glee he took in bashing in the heads of people many of the audience cared about, all the while cracking jokes and not showing even .000000000001% remorse. He had a wife. He named his skull basher after her. How fucking romantic. Pass the bucket. Anyway, yeah they arent adding to his list of sins at this point. Every word out of his mouth now is about how he was only trying to help save people. Gimples feeble attempt at making the actions of Saviors and Negan in particular morally equivalent to Rick or anyone else is pukeworthy. He just wants to have his Glenn brain and eat it too.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by abaddonis View Post
    What they said was essentially "no one is pressuring us or the source, nothing is fishy, nothing to see here, move along" which makes it appear suspicious. If they wanted things to be a surprise now, why post/leak spoilers in the first place? Why grow a conscience for the last 2 episodes of a season/arc that has taken a giant montezuma's revenge dump on the source material?

I remember when spoilers were released for the Negan line-up scene with the F U "who is it?" We knew that was coming before the episode aired. Seems like they weren't concerned with spoiling that.
    The sources don't owe spoilers to anybody, and it is absolutely none of our business why they do anything. I'm grateful for the spoilers and disappointed when they aren't provided, but the sources have to look out for themselves.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    75 Post(s)
    Level
    I miss those times when there were spoilers for every episode and much better than those shitty q&a. I guess it's coming to an end along with TWD itself.

Btw I don't believe the conspiracy theory about them being hired or fed by AMC. Nah.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    I doubt it's an issue of job security. This particular source has never spoiled everything about any episode. They only allow 10 questions and don't like to reveal the big surprises - like Carl's dream featuring Negan living at ASZ and talking to Judith. Or Jadis capturing Negan at the end of 8x12. It may be that there's something big happening in these final two episodes that they don't want to spoil. Or they may feel that the last two episodes should be unspoiled. Sources for spoilers are hard to come by these days so we take what we can get.

We do have some information from filming for these episodes though. Check out the Episode Breakdown for 8B thread. It's a handy reference.
    No offense but that has got to be the lamest excuse ever, "they don't want to spoil" then they should stop pretending they are a spoiler source and became an official AMC shill, if i didn't want to read spoilers then i wouldn't read them,i don't pick and choose what spoilers i want to read,i want them all . Imagine if this shitfest happened last year with Glenn and Abe's death,after we waited months with the bullshit cliffhanger,the spoilers source was too tangy and didn't want to spoil the "surprise", fuck that shit !

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast