Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    lmao the ninjas are 100% AMC. No spoilers this time around to "try" to drive up viewership.

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteroX View Post
    lmao the ninjas are 100% AMC. No spoilers this time around to "try" to drive up viewership.
    You are on point ... I boycotted the second half of the season, I guess they win......ha, no I’ll wait till Monday and download it

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    Level
    But how many are reading these spoilers anyways? We are, but what percentage do we represent of the general audience?

Edited to add: when was the last time we got really plausible sounding foilers (fake spoilers)? I remember we got them for the last two episodes of season 3. That's a long time ago,but if I recall they were never debunked before the episode aired. Anyone else remember that?

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Who gives a shit where the spoilers come from? We are lucky to get anything. Most shows don't get anything, and we usually know the plot points three or four days in advance.

Point being, no one owes us anything. I'm fine with no spoilers anyways. It's nice to know the direction the show is headed without every detail being laid out before.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by hoogie View Post
    Who gives a shit where the spoilers come from? We are lucky to get anything. Most shows don't get anything, and we usually know the plot points three or four days in advance.

Point being, no one owes us anything. I'm fine with no spoilers anyways. It's nice to know the direction the show is headed without every detail being laid out before.
    Ok,then this site should change it's name too,if we aren't here for spoilers then what we are here for ? Let's be honest it's not for the wonderful community,although i like some of the posters here,i come here for the spoilers for this franchise, whether it's for the main show,FTWD or the comics,there are other forums more alive than this if you want something else .

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Level
    Must be an "extra special" episode

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Like many of you, I have absolutely no self control and gobble up spoilers as soon as they are available. I still enjoy watching the show even though we are (mostly) told what is going to happen. So it's definitely refreshing going in to these last couple of episodes spoiler free. Especially for the finale that I am going to see in theaters! (:

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    708 Post(s)
    Level
    I think the finale will end similar to an old Star Trek episode:
    Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Negan gets to live!

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    Ok,then this site should change it's name too,if we aren't here for spoilers then what we are here for ? Let's be honest it's not for the wonderful community,although i like some of the posters here,i come here for the spoilers for this franchise, whether it's for the main show,FTWD or the comics,there are other forums more alive than this if you want something else .
    If you want to name it based upon what everyone does on here, just call it Bitch The Dead. Or Complain About The Dead.

We got seven months of filming spoilers. You got spoilers for 13 episodes this season. We are still fairly certain about what happens in the next two episodes, just like we knew Carl was a goner. FTWD is just starting up, and I assume we'll continue to get spoilers from the source for that. What other shows do you know plot points about before each episode airs?

The community is dragged down by all of the negativity by a good chunk of the same people over and over. I know several people who've left because of the negativity and complaining. There's enough of that on the internet already, and I personally don't need anymore in my life.

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    If negan lived how is it any different and just as lame as welcome to the tombs?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast