Forgot your username?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
  1. Back To Top    #51
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Thanks for the update, meesha. So it's two episodes without concrete spoilers. We have a good idea of what's happening anyway. Half of you act like someone crapped in your lunch. I think we will forge on somehow.

2. Back To Top    #52
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by LilWhiskey View Post
    This might be the most ridiculous attempt at a theory I've ever heard. I doubt AMC would send Cease & Desist letters or file injunctions against their own plants.
    Riddle me this genius where were the cease and desist letters all season.....mmmmm attempt your theory anytime you want.

3. Back To Top    #53
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    605 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    if we aren't here for spoilers then what we are here for ?
    To make fun of you for knowing nothing.

4. Back To Top    #54
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by meesha1971 View Post
    I don't know who the source is and I have no contact with them. I look for this stuff and post it here for you guys when I find it. I do know that this person is separate from the spoiler ninjas and has agreed to reveal some things to them but not all. And they're the only source we've had for any kind of summary of the episodes this season so I'll take what I can get. There were sources like this who didn't want to spoil everything last year too but we were lucky to have another source who was willing to share more so it worked out for us to have more detailed spoilers for the episodes. I miss the days when there were multiple sources and we could get full summaries of the episodes too but there hasn't been anyone willing to do that for this season. It sucks but there's nothing I can do to change it. We might get lucky and someone else comes forward with more - we might not. I'm keeping an eye out and, if I find anything, I'll share it with you guys like I always have. That's all I can do.
    No,i wasn't blaming you or anything,i appreciate the effort you put in to inform us of what happens behind the scenes and with spoilers .

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    To make fun of you for knowing nothing.
    Touche

5. Back To Top    #55
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    No,i wasn't blaming you or anything,i appreciate the effort you put in to inform us of what happens behind the scenes and with spoilers .
    It's cool. I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware that I actually do not have any contact with the source. I've got several sites and Facebook groups that I check every day for spoilers and I share whatever I find here - even if it's just an announcement that there won't be anything so we'll all know.

It turns out that the source is actually in the middle of a personal crisis right now and won't be able to watch the next couple of episodes so they can't do a Q&A. We did get lucky with 8x14 because they found some time but I wouldn't count on that for the last two episodes. I will keep my eye out for any spoilers and share whatever there is.

6. Back To Top    #56
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    But how many are reading these spoilers anyways? We are, but what percentage do we represent of the general audience?

Edited to add: when was the last time we got really plausible sounding foilers (fake spoilers)? I remember we got them for the last two episodes of season 3. That's a long time ago,but if I recall they were never debunked before the episode aired. Anyone else remember that?

The answer to that question is very small. Believing AMC is trying to draw more viewership from Spoil the dead and Reddit is laughable.

The vast majority of AMC live viewers are not on the web looking for info. Most of them don’t even know it exists.

7. Back To Top    #57
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Level
    A place for buddies

8. Back To Top    #58
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    527 Post(s)
    Level
    There are still spoilers here. We're just not getting a Q&A for these two episodes. There is still a lot of filming information as well as leaked pictures and even an article with spoilers for these episodes. We know how Simon dies in 8x15 and that there will be another line up - of sorts - in 8x16 with Negan ordering the saviors to kill everyone and the guns blowing up in their faces because Eugene sabotages the bullets, Negan goes after Eugene and Dwight fights him, and then Negan runs off and Rick goes after him. There's also an episode breakdown thread for 8B that outlines the spoilers we have.

- - - Updated - - -

I changed the thread title to No Q&A for episodes 8x15 and 8x16 so hopefully that will clear up confusion.

9. Back To Top    #59
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Level
    Meh. Good discipline. We all want more out of the show. Holding back a couple of spoilers will help. Enjoy the show.

10. Back To Top    #60
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Iíve been been on this site since season three. This happens every year...why is everyone so surprised?

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456