1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    606 Post(s)
    Level

Wasn't the Stuff with Heath Supposed to Be Addressed?

Could have sworn Gimple or someone said that Heath would be addressed in some way this season.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    434 Post(s)
    Level
    Yes, he said, "we have definitely not seen the last of Heath, period" but he wasn't talking about during S8.

http://ew.com/tv/2017/09/22/walking-...eath-season-8/

I think he's going to turn up with the helicopter people.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Ugh. Does every person always need to come back in this show? I think it's kinda cool to play the what happened to (this person) game. Don't get me wrong, I liked when Morgan came back, and even Morales coming back was ok (to go full circle and see that even people who were once good can join the wrong side) but I swear if I see another post saying that we actually didn't see the governor die it could be him, the Vatos are still around from season 1, the Grady Hospital people were following rick, or that Spanish family Daryl and Merle saved could come back I'm gonna scream. Some mystery on minor characters isn't a bad thing people.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilliesPhan View Post
    Ugh. Does every person always need to come back in this show? I think it's kinda cool to play the what happened to (this person) game. Don't get me wrong, I liked when Morgan came back, and even Morales coming back was ok (to go full circle and see that even people who were once good can join the wrong side) but I swear if I see another post saying that we actually didn't see the governor die it could be him, the Vatos are still around from season 1, the Grady Hospital people were following rick, or that Spanish family Daryl and Merle saved could come back I'm gonna scream. Some mystery on minor characters isn't a bad thing people.
    I'm pretty sure most of the people who were nagging about Morales was doing it as a meme, i doubt anyone bar a few actually cared enough about that nobody and so our biggest surprise was that the dumb writers thought that those people were serious, the whole thing was garbage anyway, they might as well not have bothered and Morgan is a totally different situation as the character was always supposed to return but the actor being busy in other shows delayed that a bit .

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Heath who?

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    Level
    Who needs to have anything addressed in the show when we we have that douche on talking dead to explain everything. No need for coherent storytelling