Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level

Jadis (Ann) is Most Likely Going to Be Killed By... (minor Comic Spoilers)

Alpha. I honestly can’t think of any other reason she exists besides being a face we know and kinda care about. She’s probably going to flourish within the community and become a respected artist, maybe find a boyfriend. Before her big art show at the fair, she’s not gonna show up. And her head will be among the others on pikes, her signature hairstyle blowing in the wing.

Thoughts?

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    The other thread Jadis brings to the show is the helicopter people. She is the only one we know of who has had some sort of contact with them and possibly even trade with them.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRightHandMan View Post
    The other thread Jadis brings to the show is the helicopter people. She is the only one we know of who has had some sort of contact with them and possibly even trade with them.
    And she’ll probably tell Rick about it or paint a canvas about it. There’s really only so much she can say about them.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I could see this happening but hope it doesn't. I really love her.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah, now that she's starting to wear normal clothes and talk like regular folks, its only logical(by TWD standards) that they will probably kill her off.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    My guess is Tara will be one that dies too.

Either her or Rosita (I don't like either dying) but I just feel like it'll be one of those 2 but I'm thinking Tara a little more because I just don't know what else they can do with her character and Rosita has taken on a much bigger role in the show that it wouldn't shock me if she soon moves in to lead character status. I'm not saying that she's a Rick, Daryl, Maggie, Carol or Michonne but I think her and Eugene are next in line after them and I don't think they would give that death to a top level character. I think Tara would be the closest to that.

I think it'll be:
    Tara, Jerry, Jadis (as you said) and then a bunch of nobody redshirts that may or may not have names. Gabriel could be there or they may save him for the other thing.

Oh and for the record I don't think we are getting the Whisperers till at least 9B. I think they'll milk that Civil War storyline out at least for the first half of Season 9. Civil War at this point is kinda overdone but I get it. A lot of people forget that there was an arc in between All Out War and The Whisperer arc in the comic and it was boring as fuck and lasted a lot of issues. It was the New Beginning Arc where nothing fucking happened and there was no villain and even when they started teasing The Whisperers nothing really happened for a while. I'm too lazy to look it up but I'm gonna say there is a good 20+ issues between All Out War and when The Whisperer shit really starts going. So they'll basically merge that and this new Civil War storyline together so there is some drama. They also couldn't afford to have 16 episodes of The Whisperers at this point in the show.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    I'd like to know why she called herself Jadis

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Level
    I have a hunch Jadis is going to be staying around for a while. They could have easily killed her off with the rest of the garbage people, but they decided to keep her alive. I think considering her enthusiasm for art, she'll end up being a pretty valuable asset to the group when dealing with Georgie, as they were looking for art and whatnot.

I feel like the pike deaths will be some of the familiar background characters we've seen.. Like Laura, Kal, Nabila, Beatrice etc. The biggest one will probably be Tara or Jerry.... Hell if Lauren doesnt come back, possibly Maggie.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    I thought rumor had it that the whisperers were going to be skipped in the WD but end up in Fear? No? Either show, I'm not looking forward to that mess.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I hated her at first like most people but now that she's acting semi normal and functioning like a real person I would love for her to join one of the communities

Pollyanna McIntosh is such a talented actress that they'd be stupid to let her go but she probably will get killed by Alpha along with Tara and some male character

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast