Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Offline
    🌻🌼🌺🌷🌸 Mia's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Location
    Sitting on Norman's nipple
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    30,389
    Threads
    104
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Points
    15,229,583
    Level
    65
    This made me giggle because I could see it happening.
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    It's okay with me.

    Daryl is the last man standing, and he gets to ride off, and potentially be a "dad" (to Judith) without ever having sex or showering. I'm pretty sure we can find foreshadowing to back it all up.

  2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Dazed And Kwam-fused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Aaron and Eric's House
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,245
    Threads
    346
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Points
    9,945
    Level
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by ◊Şωɛɛȶ ƊҽʂƚɾυƈƚιÝɳ◊ View Post
    This would be terrible. Absolutely fucking terrible!
    :*

    Tbh id prefer this scenario than what the comic gives us.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    It's okay with me.

    Daryl is the last man standing, and he gets to ride off, and potentially be a "dad" (to Judith) without ever having sex or showering. I'm pretty sure we can find foreshadowing to back it all up.
    Lmao. You see it too yah? Its like amc approved. Shock value deaths and Daryl remains the ďheroĒ and leader for many years to cum.

  3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Offline
    El Jefe Jay's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The North
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    14,807
    Threads
    675
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Points
    32,595
    Level
    50

  4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout spookygato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New York City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    343
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    597
    Level
    8
    I'm thinking it'll me more like Maggie getting the pike instead of Zeke so they don't have to pay her more. AMC seems to be a bitch like that.
    They pretty much gave Carl Andrea's death, earlier than planned because the kid grew up, so they will either skip that or leave it for someone else.

  5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Offline
    Winter is Somewhere Beatrice's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    8,826
    Threads
    268
    Mentioned
    1242 Post(s)
    Points
    18,063
    Level
    44
    Quote Originally Posted by spookygato View Post
    I'm thinking it'll me more like Maggie getting the pike instead of Zeke so they don't have to pay her more. AMC seems to be a bitch like that.
    They pretty much gave Carl Andrea's death, earlier than planned because the kid grew up, so they will either skip that or leave it for someone else.
    Thank you for reminding me of this because I wanted to comment on it back when we were incensed over the decision to kill Carl but never got around to it. I remember in one of the early Talking Dead episodes Gimple (or Kirkman, can't recall) being asked if Carl would get the Walt (from LOST) treatment in a future season because he was outgrowing the show's timeline. Walt was written out of LOST in an early season because, as showrunners said, he grew to be "8 feet tall". That was an exaggeration, of course, but everybody knew what was meant. Gimple or Kirkman replied that they would never give Carl the Walt treatment.

    Perhaps, despite that, TWD's TPTB decided they needed a younger boy to take on Carl's role. Based on what I understand the comics Negan/Carl relationship to be, I can't see it being an adult or a female.

    As for the speculated scenario in the OP, I think that would be interesting, which means they won't do it.

  6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Offline
    Governor SnuffVille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,246
    Threads
    91
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Points
    1,741
    Level
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by ScorpioGoddess View Post
    Sounds like a lot of chaos.

    All I got from this is that all my faves are dead and then Daryl or Judith becomes the new lead which is a big fat "no" in my book.
    Daryl being the shows lead...the thought makes me shiver in disgust

  7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Offline
    Governor shrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,586
    Threads
    82
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Points
    7,952
    Level
    36
    @Beatrice I wonder if the writers forgot Carl's character was a lot younger than the actor

    But back to Maggie: it might be interesting if she started exhibiting Negan-like qualities. What if the Hilltop really became the best fighting force of all the communities, and protected the others? Might she want some tribute for that protection? She might even say "I save people" too, but this time with justification.

  8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout spookygato's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Location
    New York City
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    343
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    597
    Level
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    Thank you for reminding me of this because I wanted to comment on it back when we were incensed over the decision to kill Carl but never got around to it. I remember in one of the early Talking Dead episodes Gimple (or Kirkman, can't recall) being asked if Carl would get the Walt (from LOST) treatment in a future season because he was outgrowing the show's timeline. Walt was written out of LOST in an early season because, as showrunners said, he grew to be "8 feet tall". That was an exaggeration, of course, but everybody knew what was meant. Gimple or Kirkman replied that they would never give Carl the Walt treatment.

    Perhaps, despite that, TWD's TPTB decided they needed a younger boy to take on Carl's role. Based on what I understand the comics Negan/Carl relationship to be, I can't see it being an adult or a female.

    As for the speculated scenario in the OP, I think that would be interesting, which means they won't do it.
    I think I might have seen that episode of Talking Dead. I remember thinking that when they got to the time-skip that his age would catch up to the show and be all good.
    Although his relationship with Negan in the comics is more pre-teen, talking about advice on girls and stuff. It would be silly if current Carl would be telling Negan a girl flashed him and his friends.

    Still dreading that kid being Henry. I don't think he's earned the comic Carl role. And Judith taking that wouldn't make sense. They would have to change it completely.

  9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Offline
    Walker Bait ZombieBek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Location
    In fucking paradise
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    1,006
    Threads
    11
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Points
    1,090
    Level
    14
    Noooooooo! I donít want to see TF fight internally. Rick is the TWD if he dies then yeah it should be the end of it.

  10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Offline
    Deadweight cross88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    9
    Threads
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Points
    75
    Level
    2
    I respect most everyone's opinion here and the fact that they have gone out on a limb to suggest what may or may not happen. Thank you as I like to hear the various theories. I don't like to complain or whine about The Walking Dead. It is an entertainment show and has been entertaining to me for all these years. Some episodes are better than others. Some characters I like more than others but I've always been interested in watching their stories. Often it is unrealistic...like the saviors who shoot with the accuracy of Storm Troopers but other times it makes you think of what would I do if placed in a crazy scenario. I'm pretty sure I wouldn't make it through the first wave of the zombie apocalypse.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Related Topics

  1. My Prediction (comic spoilers)
    By SpaghettiTuesday in forum TWD Speculation
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: August 9th, 2017, 02:01 PM
  2. Will Maggie attempt suicide in 5B? *Some comic spoilers*
    By Dazed And Kwam-fused in forum Maggie
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: January 15th, 2015, 09:10 AM
  3. My Prediction (Comic Spoilers)
    By ZombiePuppy in forum Alone
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: July 7th, 2014, 07:58 PM
  4. possible maggie and sasha death? (comic spoilers)
    By trevorc in forum Season Four
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: March 6th, 2014, 03:21 PM
  5. Replies: 26
    Last Post: April 6th, 2013, 04:58 PM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.