Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    In same day + 3 the viewers are up to just over 4 million per episode and it jumps to around 1.5 in 18-49. Better than their other shows airing right now.

I am surprised the show didn't jump in live ratings too. I myself. stopped watching FTWD around episode 3 of season 2. Once I saw Maggie Grace / Morgan's character and Garrett were going to be on the new season, I binged it all on HULU. I have to say, once I got 3-4 episodes into season 2, I wanted to quit again. It was just not good. I pushed through and watched it all.

I thought others might be like me and re-pick it up. Who knows, maybe when this season gets on HULU people will binge it and want to start watching it live again.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by singmeanything View Post
    In same day + 3 the viewers are up to just over 4 million per episode and it jumps to around 1.5 in 18-49. Better than their other shows airing right now.

I am surprised the show didn't jump in live ratings too. I myself. stopped watching FTWD around episode 3 of season 2. Once I saw Maggie Grace / Morgan's character and Garrett were going to be on the new season, I binged it all on HULU. I have to say, once I got 3-4 episodes into season 2, I wanted to quit again. It was just not good. I pushed through and watched it all.

I thought others might be like me and re-pick it up. Who knows, maybe when this season gets on HULU people will binge it and want to start watching it live again.
    Season two sucked. Three was much better.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm new to FTWD, and I obviously rolled over because of Morgan. That, and the main show is just short of beating your head into a wall to watch right now and has been for a few seasons, but I really like Lennie James, so thanks for ending that for now for me FTWD. I have to say, this season isn't too bad. I really like John Dorie, he's pretty cool. Strand is incredibly annoying, Nick is different but cool, I like Madison, like Al, but it is starting to show some signs of Gimple I think, and I'm not too hot on that. I think this show has a lot of potential right now, but it could be in a shaky place, depending on what happens in these next few episodes. Hoping for the best.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    181 Post(s)
    Level
    While FTWD has become more interesting that the main show, the zombie apocalypse isn't as new and exciting as it once was. I like the show but as with TWD these days, if it wasn't for this site, I probably wouldn't be watching.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12