1 3.13%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    I really liked the opening with John and as he's my favorite character at the moment, he gets most of my points.
    Even though I'm so tired of the jumping back and forth between time lines, I thought Naomi's back story has been very interesting and well done.
    So far, GD and JE have been great additions to the cast. Not sure on MG yet.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    I gave it a 10. I really like the suspense of this season yet I hate it. John is my favorite. I love how dangerous he is with a gun. Did anyone else think we were going to see our first walker/infected baby? I can understand Naomi’s struggle to come to terms with everyone being killed because of her daughter. Yet I don’t get her constantly running away in the middle of the night. I was hoping we’d get to see her daughter as a walker or should I say infected. Whatev
    I love Madison. I don’t understand why people don’t like her. She doesn’t need to say a lot yet she has a way about her that says a lot. She’s strong and I hope she’s ok. Her and Strand
    Seeing Naomi get out of the truck in that get up was stupid. Really you have to dress like a dumbfuck to be a part of the Vultures? Alicia shooting John at the end was predictable but heartbreaking. I want to know what happened at the diamond. At least we got some insight on what happened after the dam. Why not show it?
    Morgan could be doing his don’t kill shit back with Rick. But he’s meshing well with John and I like it.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    9/10

+Naomi's story
    +Al drawing a line in the sand
    +Madison & Strand's relationship

-Morgan: How many times has he done this now? He tries to insert himself into a conflict that is none of his business only to make matters worse. It is one thing to be a "moral voice" in the show, it is another thing to try to force a new group of people you just met into honoring your own personal code. I was looking forward to Morgan in FTWD until last night's episode.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    I give it an 8ish.

+ Jenna Elfman is a fantastic actor, and I liked Naomi's backstory
    - ...but I'm tired of her running. It's already old. It reminds me of post-season 5 Carol, which is not good
    - and the aerobics were completely unnecessary and shoehorned in when Stand/Madison could have just distracted the walkers
    + Closure on Naomi's fate in the present timeline
    + Madison giving Strand the cold shoulder for trying to take off
    - Morgan warning the Vultures about Alicia's group. Like what?! Just because you're a pacifist doesn't mean others are; you easily could have gotten everyone killed

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Kinda a mini temporary spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by ZombieBek View Post
    Did anyone else think we were going to see our first walker/infected baby?
    I definitely thought we were going to see a zom-baby.

This was a really good episode. Surprised by how much I'm liking Jenna Elfman as an actress even though her character can be dumb. I remember her being on Dharma and Greg and being annoying as hell.

I'm really curious about the direction. I'm still not sure if the Vultures are going to be villains or if it is more of a 'morally grey' dispute like the Ranchers vs the Native Americans last season. Their leader, the Zac Efron look alike, doesn't seem like a particularly villainous character.

I'm excited for next week's episode. Looks like we're getting blood and thunder. From the promo it looked like we'd be getting the fall of the stadium, but the sneak peek looks like the battle between Alicia's group and the Vultures in the present. Maybe it will be a mash-up?

John must live!!!

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Great episode. Would have been better if John didn't get shot, but it was another fantastic episode. Almost as good as last week.

I'm hoping they drop the time jump shit after the MSF. It wasn't as bad this week, but it's still annoying.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    After Nick, if John goes I'm out. I get people love Madison but, I don't. It's her rbf not her acting. I just picked this show back up after three seasons of ignoring it and I'm not as engaged with the mains as other people are. Strands hypocritical (and also not?) Behavior is annoying. I'm 28, these people are 40+. Why does everyone on this show act like a teenager. It's like we have five Daryls and a Carol thrown in to break up the angst. Naomi/john is what I'm here for at this point. I just don't get why every character is acting like Hannah Baker? Once we know what happened at the diamond I'm sure I won't feel this way but I'm right now it'd be amazing if grown people acted like grown people. This whole franchise is frustrating the fuck out of me. HBO really should've picked all of this up. Conceptually brilliant, twenty percent follow through. Also, are we going to even see John's fate next week? This timeline is not my favorite. Solid show, just nitpicking.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12