Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Beatrice View Post
    At least it was done better than Dumpstergate, but I get your point!

Wouldn't it be interesting if that tin of scrabble pieces blocked the bullet? I doubt it would in real life, but this is TV! John would be saved by Naomi's love, literally. I hope she still loves him.
    I'm having trouble believing her love for him. To me it seemed more like a friendship kind of love, and maybe she just left him that to make him feel better.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    A Bargain at Twice the Price! Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1222 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by F1R3H4WK View Post
    I'm having trouble believing her love for him. To me it seemed more like a friendship kind of love, and maybe she just left him that to make him feel better.
    I think she loved him. Their final scene together at the cabin began with her sitting close to him on the couch with a lot of room between her and the armrest on her left. Then she pressed him about what was wrong when he rose to go outside, and the look on her face when he said "I love you" and all the I don't want you to go and I'll leave and you can stay told me she was touched by what he said. Then she zeroed in for the kiss! This was a woman who had been so guarded around him for awhile but let her guard down when she saw he was a good man. I don't think she would have pressed him about what was wrong if she hadn't had strong feelings for him. She didn't have to leave the "I love you too. I'm sorry." tiles for him. She could have just left. Yeah, I think she loved him.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I think she leaves because she loves him. With the way theyíve been developing her character, I think she sees herself as a danger. She caused the fall of the camp with her daughter. Leaving is the best way to save John. Maybe this is why she teams up with the bad guys. Maybe this is her weird twisted way of trying to cause their demise. I donít know. Itís a stretch but itís a thought to consider since we donít have spoilers. Her ďloveĒ saving him would be perfect to start her character back on a different path so it would actually be pretty cool if the tin saves him.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    A Bargain at Twice the Price! Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1222 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Matilda View Post
    I think she leaves because she loves him. With the way they’ve been developing her character, I think she sees herself as a danger. She caused the fall of the camp with her daughter. Leaving is the best way to save John. Maybe this is why she teams up with the bad guys. Maybe this is her weird twisted way of trying to cause their demise. I don’t know. It’s a stretch but it’s a thought to consider since we don’t have spoilers. Her “love” saving him would be perfect to start her character back on a different path so it would actually be pretty cool if the tin saves him.
    That could be. It could also be that she leaves him because she's so guilt ridden that she doesn't believe she deserves to be loved and happy.

I'm thinking/hoping with absolutely nothing to base this on that where she is right now in terms of the vultures is something she and Maddie cooked up as a Plan B or that maybe it's something she has to do in order to save Maddie. I'm liking this type of storytelling where we see where people are and wonder how they got there vs. the TWD death marches where we wonder where they're going to go and how they're going to get there.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Naomi loves John. She would not have written it out in Scrabble letters if she didn't. I think that the actress is doing a great job with Naomi. She made mistakes that caused the death of her old group. She's feels guilty and much like Carol she doesn't want to be around when the people that she loves die.
    I can see Naomi volunteering to stay with Mel's group to save Madison. I don't see Naomi as a villain. Now how she will handle John being back in her life(he can't die now) is still a mystery.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12