Forgot your username?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level

4x06- Madison on the Walkie at the End???

Some articles interpreted the person on the walkie at the end to be MADISON!!! I myself was confused and looked for answers online, it happened right after the Vultures pulled up at the end.

She said "Where is everyone" and then Vulture Leader Mel said "Damn, she has no idea does she" or something along those lines, as if maybe about Nick being dead possibly being that was either the prior, or next exhange of words convo wise to Alicia IIRC.

Yet Naomi drove up right after that which made it seem as if it were her on the walkie, but that wouldn't have made sense being Naomi saw everyone. Unless they cut the scene short and originally she was like a half mile away and radio'd in, but on TV she could def see them and it wouldn't have made sense to be her.

I'm thinking Madison chose sides with the Vultures while the others rebelled and they are pissed at the Vultures for whatever leadship skills they provided to take over and make Madison choose to stay with them instead of leave... Especially being how they said they all should have left the day prior to tonight's events in the episode 2 weeks ago, speaking on themselves personally.

I'm sure it's deeper than that and maybe their was a sneak attack, but the "Walkie Woman's ID" was overlooked by many is all I know, unless it was indeed Naomi and for the sake of time they made her arrival a few minutes early.

Basically as if they were the Savior's, and Madison gave into their way and the others rebeled, although their is def more underlying stuff we will see.

Plus JOHN is NOT dead, (although that hit was in the lung area)...Naomi was putting pressure on his wound immediately, and is a nurse.

The writers spoke as if they're developing John to become more hardcore in this world they live in, which the beginning showed, so instead of it being a goodbye, I think it's a new beginning for John in the post apocalypse. (Plus he can't Mirror Rick Grimes in the most stereotypical of ways like he already does without being shot early on aswell to be friends with Morgan. Lol. Cop, 6 shooter, bad southern accent, BFF with Morgan, looking for his girlfriend( like Rick looking for Lori in season 1) etc etc.

John is all around Like a TWD season 1 Rick in his ways and character in general, the cop part made me laugh it was so duped, yet maybe they just want Morgan to have a New Rick type of friend basically, if they had of remained friends from season 1 and forward without both changing so much.

It's like a fresh take on how Morgan and Rick could have been.

</Rant>

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    It was pretty clear that the person on walkie was Naomi. In addition, Male said to Edgar "You didn't tell her" so Naomi has no idea tha she is heading towards Alicia, Luciana nad Strand.

Also, I don't see Madison choosing the Vultures over her children, Strand and the whole life that she has built at Dell Diamond.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Level
    It was Naomi, not Madison.

You must not be from Texas. GD does an excellent Texas Hill Country accent.

There doesn't exist in life just one "southern" accent. Only in old movies.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    I rewatched that part over and over. It’s Naomi on the radio. But what a plot twist that would have been if it had been Madison.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Level
    I thought it was very clear that Naomi was the voice on the Walkie. When Mel said “Dam, she has no idea does she” I took it to mean that Alicia had no idea that Naomi was still alive. I’d bet that Madison’s still out there though and I just can’t see her being with the Vultures unless it’s against her will and they haven’t told her about Nick.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Is Charlie one of Naomi's daughters?

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Never will understand why a decent amount of people would think Madison would just side with another group instead of her own kids. From season 1 she's always been about keeping them safe.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by BWANA View Post
    Is Charlie one of Naomi's daughters?
    Naomi only mentioned having one daughter, Rose, who died at the FEMA camp.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Looking back, I agree!

They just cut the scene for the sake of time for her to pull up immediately afterwards.

Also, I'm VERY sure John Dorey is alive due to having the Scrabble Pieces in his shirt pocket that Naomi (Laura) left him, which said "I Love You".

Didn't after it showed his backstory in episode 5, didn't it show him with those scrabble pieces wrapped up as if he kept them on him?

After walking Talking Dead, they are going to create John Dorey to be a huge character, this was a Glenn/Dumpster type of moment.

Sorry for jumping topic btw.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Train View Post
    Looking back, I agree!

They just cut the scene for the sake of time for her to pull up immediately afterwards.

Also, I'm VERY sure John Dorey is alive due to having the Scrabble Pieces in his shirt pocket that Naomi (Laura) left him, which said "I Love You".

Didn't after it showed his backstory in episode 5, didn't it show him with those scrabble pieces wrapped up as if he kept them on him?

After walking Talking Dead, they are going to create John Dorey to be a huge character, this was a Glenn/Dumpster type of moment.

Sorry for jumping topic btw.
    At least it was done better than Dumpstergate, but I get your point!

Wouldn't it be interesting if that tin of scrabble pieces blocked the bullet? I doubt it would in real life, but this is TV! John would be saved by Naomi's love, literally. I hope she still loves him.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast