Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    213 Post(s)
    Level

Norman Reedus, Diane Kruger Expecting First Child Together

Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus are expecting their first child together, multiple sources exclusively confirm to Us Weekly.

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity...norman-reedus/

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    60 Post(s)
    Level
    How nice you know the baby's first word is going to be more intelligible than anything darryls said in 7 years

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Congrats to them

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I have not seen any real confirmation to her being knocked up. And her last IG pic shows no belly at all.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    49 Post(s)
    Level
    I didn't even know they were together. Isn't she known for her fashion? You'd think she'd get him to cut his hair.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    I didn't know it either, I thought she was with Joshua Jackson

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    373 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    I have not seen any real confirmation to her being knocked up. And her last IG pic shows no belly at all.
    She’s pulling a Maggie.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't think we will ever get confirmation because I don't think she is preggers

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    All I can say is this is going to be really interesting if the rumors are true and she is really pregnant. When Helena was pregnant with Mingus she was at a point in her career as a Model where she had accomplished all she wanted to and was ready to settle down an raise a child so Norman was able to be the best father he could be at time when his career was starting to take off. Diane on the other hand is still at the trying to make it as an actress stage of her career and I don't see her allowing her career to take a backseat to child rearing. I have a feeling that Diane is going to demand more from Norman on the fatherhood front than Helena ever needed or wanted from him and Norman is in high demand like it or not at the moment so that might make things difficult on the domestic side. Like it or not Norman is going to have a total different fatherhood experience good or bad with Diane than he did with Helena. I don't dislike Diane nor am I jealous of her in anyway but I do think the way she treated Joshua Jackson before and after their split after ten years of a relationship has been all kinds of shitty while he has had nothing but complimentary and kind things to say about her which doesn't make her come off very well in my opinion which is just that an opinion. Anyways if the rumors are true good luck to them cause this is going to go one of two ways I think really well or epic shitshow.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I feel bad for both of them. If it is true then they are going to need all the luck in the world. Norman is to busy to be a dad to a new born again at almost 50. And she does not seem the nurturing type. So hopefully the rumors are false for all involved. Plus I think she has unresolved feelings for JJ.
    Quote Originally Posted by hscheft View Post
    All I can say is this is going to be really interesting if the rumors are true and she is really pregnant. When Helena was pregnant with Mingus she was at a point in her career as a Model where she had accomplished all she wanted to and was ready to settle down an raise a child so Norman was able to be the best father he could be at time when his career was starting to take off. Diane on the other hand is still at the trying to make it as an actress stage of her career and I don't see her allowing her career to take a backseat to child rearing. I have a feeling that Diane is going to demand more from Norman on the fatherhood front than Helena ever needed or wanted from him and Norman is in high demand like it or not at the moment so that might make things difficult on the domestic side. Like it or not Norman is going to have a total different fatherhood experience good or bad with Diane than he did with Helena. I don't dislike Diane nor am I jealous of her in anyway but I do think the way she treated Joshua Jackson before and after their split after ten years of a relationship has been all kinds of shitty while he has had nothing but complimentary and kind things to say about her which doesn't make her come off very well in my opinion which is just that an opinion. Anyways if the rumors are true good luck to them cause this is going to go one of two ways I think really well or epic shitshow.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast