Status
    A Bargain at Twice the Price! Beatrice's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    1222 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by KerryGold View Post
    It's a girl?
    I haven't seen any new articles today providing more information, but those posted yesterday said that the baby's sex wasn't revealed.

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I wish Norman much luck he is going to need it. Hope this kid turns out great.

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    Damn Norman is going to be almost 70 when this kid goes off to collage. I hope this will make him quit drinking and quit smoking.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    That's the story but it hasn't been confirmed. Norman posted a picture of a little mermaid in the palm of a hand on his instagram so it's been speculated that it's a girl. Diane has fallen off the face of the earth as of late so she could have had the baby weeks ago and they are just now confirming the birth. Who knows with these two. I wish them the best of luck and sincerely hope that this relationship sticks longer than Norman/ Helena did.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    I know!! Just the thought of late night feeding and diaper changing at 40 sounds exhausting much less almost 50.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Norman has great taste in women, judging by Helena and now Diane and they really seem to bring out the best with him to make such handsome and unique looking couples and if his son Mingus is any example, he makes gorgeous children.
    I am not in any way a Norman Reedus fanatic, but with his pairings, he may again make up a part of my favorite celebrity couple. I have been a fan of Helena's back when she was in the Wicked Game video and a supermodel and Norman is lucky to have been with her and to have had a child, she was and is still exquisite, one of the most beautiful women in the world and she seems intelligent and interesting. I must say that Diane Kruger seems unique and rare as well. Lucky guy Norman.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Not a word on the baby front from either of these two. I admire the fact that they haven't gone public with pictures of the newborn yet for the sake of their privacy and health of the baby but no actual confirmation in some form from either Norman or Diane seems strange. If I were Diane for the sake of my sanity and that of my newborn I would have at least made some sort of formal announcment to quell Normans crazy fans of which I am sure their are many and any paps that might be looking to make a buck on an exclusive pic. In releasing a picture of some sort it takes away that incentive from the paps to relentless stalk her morning, noon and night and puts to rest some of the she wasn't really pregnant rumors. Breastfeeding Celeb pics are a dime a dozen these days so that would work and the baby's face doesn't even need to be fully shown. Like it or not this new baby isn't going to have the same childhood that Mingus did cause Norman is at a very different place in his career and Diane is not Helena and I can totally see her using Baby Banana as a way to keep herself relevant until he/she is old enough for her to go back to work. Diane and Norman are under no obligation to show/ comment on anything in anyway in regards to Baby Banana but it would probably make their lives a whole lot easier if they did in some small way.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Daine Kruger did some what subtly comment on it on instagram, she thanked everyone for their well wishes, a few of her posts there seem to slightly confirm that she gave birth.
    I do agree with you that the couple should announce the birth with a photo, to take the sting out of the situation with the paparazzi and Norman fanatic fans.

9. Back To Top    #29
    Status

Threads
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I love Norman but not a fan of Diane and also do think they are famous enough for magazines and stuff wanting pics.

10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Rickyl View Post
    Daine Kruger did some what subtly comment on it on instagram, she thanked everyone for their well wishes, a few of her posts there seem to slightly confirm that she gave birth.
    I do agree with you that the couple should announce the birth with a photo, to take the sting out of the situation with the paparazzi and Norman fanatic fans.
    That is true Rickyl Diane has very subtly commented on giving birth so we know that there was a baby born at some point. Why some of his fan's refuse to admit this kinda scares me which is why I think that posting a picture with a magazine might help to put some of these rumors to rest and may lessen the crazy on that front. But crazy is crazy. Diane seems to be the more vocal of the two as far as Baby Banana is concerned. Norman has been either completely cryptic with the Little Mermaid/Winnie the Pooh thing or ignored it completely unless you are fluent in Reedus which most people aren't. It just seems really odd yet refreshing to see a Celebrity pair not thrusting their newborn into the public eye fresh out of the womb, I just hope it doesn't come back to bite them in the ass later.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123