Naomi Watts is rumored to be in it.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level

Bloodmoon - AKA The Long Night - AKA A GoT Prequel

Well there is an official working title of Bloodmoon so I thought I would start a dedicated thread for this show. This is the one that is actually in works now and may air as early as next spring. I know a lot of people who posted in the GoT thread weren't interested in this time but I always have been. I really hope they go more into the magic and the lore...but who knows...the way they handled all those prophecies in the GoT show does not bode well for that.

https://www.pocket-lint.com/tv/news/...e-rumours-news

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level
    here it the link to a twitter page for Bloodmoon...not sure if it is some rando or legit.

https://twitter.com/bloodmoonhbotv

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level
    ^ Does this mean they are going to do a decent Dorne story line...i almost wonder if some of the subplots that got sidelined in GoT won't make an appearance.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    615 Post(s)
    Level
    Dunno if that pic is legit but not a image I would've expected to see for something about The Long Night

If it's focusing more on the children of the forest, the white walkers and all that stuff I would've expected something a little more cold. Yknow, north. Not a dude on a horse from Dorne.

Seems like this story could be way bigger in scale than I thought. Especially if it ends up including Azor Ahai who I believe is from Essos as they are the people that seem to obsess over him the most and, well, that name sounds pretty foreign. lol. It is believed that he may have been involved in The Long Night.

Also, Dorne I believe is where the first men started when they first arrived from Essos so maybe they'll tell the origins of the very first men in Westeros. I dunno how that would work out timeline wise. We know The Long Night is 8000 years before Game of Thrones but First Men were around before those 8000 years so they'd have to use flashbacks if they wanted to tell that story. I am pretty interested to see a very different Westeros. A much more uncivilized one than we are used to seeing. There is no King's Landing, no Throne. Not even Targaryens & Dragons. This is really far back shit.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level
    The seven kingdom's may have already been established though...i don't recall. The long night (or around that time) seemed to be what caused a 'higher society' to go back so to speak. I think...not sure. But it was Bran the builder who supposedly built WF, the Wall, and I believe Storm's End...but then the history as we know it could also be wrong. It should be interesting that is for sure.

It is the R'hollor followers who refer to Azor Ahai, but other religions/regions say prince who was promised...so who knows.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    180 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheekbones View Post
    Lol. Who cares why he thinks it’s lame. ASOIAF/GOT haters as well as “fans” who started watching after S4 have opinions that don’t matter. Not trying to be rude or anything. The funny thing is that for those that watch for the CGI, this series will be filled with amazing visuals given the amount of money they’re pouring into it. So unfortunately those “fans” will stick around. ��

I’ve always hoped for Aegon’s conquest on the big screen. Field of Fire would be awesome in 3D. I don’t see the point of fleshing out Age of Heroes, the Long Night, Dawn Age, etc in such painstaking detail, however. So I’m guessing this will ultimately lead into the Andal Invasion. Since they’re also focusing on Essos, unless they are including original material, there’s no way they cannot eventually show the Doom of Valyria. That is way way way after Age of Heroes. Nothing suggests that so far. Hopefully I’m right.

Youre salty and way way too sensitive. I’m allowed to an opinion and just as valid as yours and your self inflated ego.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Level
    Some links about the Age of Hero's in Westeros and the Long Night...I definitely think we can/will see multiple continents and how the Long Night effected each of them...each region seems to have some kind of similiar story...I think the one about the woman with a monkey's tail might be referring to a 'child of the forest'. I wonder if we will find out about the seasons too and if they were regular at this time. GoT totally left that out too about whether or not the seasons returned to normal.

https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Age_of_Heroes

https://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Long_Night

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    We could arrange to have you carried. AdamUpBxtch's Avatar

Threads
    Mentioned
    700 Post(s)
    Level
    If this is set 8000 years prior to Aegon's conquest the Martell house symbol should not look like that. Nymeria didn't invade Dorne until 700 years prior to Aegon's conquest. This is when the Martell symbol became a Red Sun with a spear going through it. The Red Sun came from the Rhoynar.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast