Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed And Kwam-fused View Post

I want Charlie dead but Morgan’s dumbass is Morgan.

Madison is dead and Morgan is basically the lead and I hate it.

Idk its just i no longer know what the show is anymore. Everyone from the core cast died in some shitty ways. Like why have Charlie kill Nick if theres no satisfying outcome.
    I agree with you. I guess they wanted to show that people have to change and all that. What she did was pretty unforgivable to me though. I know she's
    just a kid but damn... She killed Nick. Her group got her Mom killed. That's a tough pill to swallow.

I do like that John is still around though. Forest Gunslinger makes it really interesting. I like Morgan as long as he doesn't go full retard. By that, I mean the God damned zen Morgan that won't kill anyone.

Side note.... Seems like the writers like to have a set of brothers and one of which messes up everything. I hope they get the hell off that theme. Watch, they're going to be different. But by different, I mean there's going to be sisters that mess with the protagonists. lol

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    I gave it a 5.
    I want Alicia, Strand and Lucina dead. I used to like them, but they are just following the stupidity of the TWD characters.
    They don't see the big picture and are just shortsighted and petty. When they learn a lesson, they will forget in a few episodes.
    John will make it and that is worth a 10, but the 3 stooges charge ahead and kill anything was worth a -5.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I'm done with this show. They killed off or didn't bring the characters of substance to Texas. So, they get rid of Madison ,who is a real leader and certifiable bad ass-- not to mention a middle aged woman to replace her with her hottie daughter who was so traumatized last season by the loss of her boyfriend that she bugged out to a cabin. Suddenly she transforms into a bad ass? I think not. They totally messed up this show. None of these losers would be alive if it weren't for Madison dragging them from the river, building the Diamond, etc. And the multiple timelines makes it unwatchable.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    So another (much less interesting) antagonist brother leads a hoard to the community and Madison supposedly died in a fire similar to the Daniel scare of the 2nd season. Way to go, writers. Still only have bits of information about what happened directly after the dam, and that rubs me the wrong way.

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Wtf do I even want to watch 4B. This show feels destroyed to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Madison and Nick? That's the show....like that's the show I bought into. Not this.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    TPTB can go fuck themselves with rusty chainsaws for killing off Madison.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesclan12 View Post
    Wtf do I even want to watch 4B. This show feels destroyed to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Madison and Nick? That's the show....like that's the show I bought into. Not this.

Same here. I love stories about people overcoming their personal demons (Nick) and mix that with the zombie apocalypse, PERFECT.

I love the complexity of Madison and her drive to protect her kids at all costs. How those two overlapped made me fall hard for Madison as a character.

They are both gone thanks to Goldberg, Chambliss, and Gimple. I wish a thousand paper cuts in their thumb webbing upon them.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Toothless View Post
    I gave it a 5.
    I want Alicia, Strand and Lucina dead. I used to like them, but they are just following the stupidity of the TWD characters.
    They don't see the big picture and are just shortsighted and petty. When they learn a lesson, they will forget in a few episodes.
    John will make it and that is worth a 10, but the 3 stooges charge ahead and kill anything was worth a -5.

This.
    Just kill off the rest of the original characters and move on with the new ones, and please find a way to kill Alicia multiple times.
    From the very first episode I didn't like any of the original cast ( which is sad because I like most of the actors) none of them had anything about them I liked, when they introduced the new characters I liked them right off the bat.

As far as the episode goes I agree with the 5, lets hope the back half stays in the present and in true color, enough with the damn near Black and white look.

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    I gave it a 5.
    I was a little excited when I thought Al and Madison ran into each other "after" the fall of the stadium and that Al might be some crazy serial killer who killed some of the people who's stories she collected. Then it turned out that Madison died in a predictable and boring way.
    Also, not impressed with Alicia.

I am glad that John is still alive though.

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    I have to say it's pretty funny watching the general fandom rage about things they wanted.

They wanted Madison dead; now she's dead, they're upset that she was killed.

They wanted the group to become villains; now that Strand/Alicia/Luciana acted as villains this half season, they dislike them.

A majority of the general fandom (not the intense fandom here) wanted Nick dead; they threw a fit when he was killed.

Just goes to show you'll never please everyone.

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    I have to say it's pretty funny watching the general fandom rage about things they wanted.

They wanted Madison dead; now she's dead, they're upset that she was killed.

They wanted the group to become villains; now that Strand/Alicia/Luciana acted as villains this half season, they dislike them.

A majority of the general fandom (not the intense fandom here) wanted Nick dead; they threw a fit when he was killed.

Just goes to show you'll never please everyone.
    Why do you think one is the same as the other, the point is that the writing went into TWD direction and those deaths are as shitty and pointless just as the TWD deaths, if the writing made sense then people wouldn't be pissed off .

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast