Rate and Review Tonight's Episode, No One's Gone

Rate the mid-season finale.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I don't know how to rate this one because I absolutely hated the ending, but at the same time, it's been a long time since I've enjoyed anything related to Walking Dead as much as I did this episode

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level

I want Charlie dead but Morganís dumbass is Morgan.

Madison is dead and Morgan is basically the lead and I hate it.

Idk its just i no longer know what the show is anymore. Everyone from the core cast died in some shitty ways. Like why have Charlie kill Nick if theres no satisfying outcome.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Just end both shows

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    6/10 I enjoyed it for the most part, but was extremely annoyed at times. I couldn’t stand what they were doing with Alicia, but thankfully they did redeem her by the end. I did like the scenes with Madison and Al. I’m not buying that Madison’s dead either. Until I see a body she’s still out there IMO.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I refuse to believe that Madison is gone. I'm going to claim this as Dumpstergate II for now. If she shows up on Talking Dead I'm going to be disappointed.

Ok... I know she's gone now. Fear the Walking Dead had a better story line than TWD but now it's just a knock off. I'm so disappointed. I believe that Andrew Lincoln's departure was triggered by the departure of Chandler Riggs. I wonder if this is the same case with Frank Dillane and Kim Dickens. I'm a huge fan of the franchise but I'm really tired of the disappointments. I support both shows from the bottom of my heart but I am so tired of the let downs. I'm not sure that the franchise is considerate of the fans. I'm sick and I feel played. They stripped FTWD bare, making Frank Dillane and Kim Dickens stepping stones for Lennie James. They didn't even have the decency to bring Daniel Salazar back. When I tell you they stripped FTWD bare, they stripped it bare this time. They basically created a brand new show under the same name. This of course is just my opinion. I'm sad.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Level
    10. I'm going to suspend my disbelief over some things because I enjoyed this episode so much.

• The switchbacks were much better done this episode than in priors and brought us a little mini-mystery of how Al had already met and interviewed Maddie before ever running into any of the rest of them.
    • John Dorie lives!
    • June/Naomi's explanation of why she was "with" the vultures was explained simply and realistically. She had nowhere else to go.
    • Morgan. He has his shit together, and I liked the showdown between him and Alicia over Naomi.
    • I liked that Naomi risked her life to save John.
    • The thunder sounded real.
    • The editors didn't dwell on things we didn't need to see, e.g., how Al and co. got out of the stadium, how Alicia got back to the area where Morgan and Naomi were, and discussion about how little food was left as they sat around the campfire at the end. The last 20 minutes of the episode moved along at a nice clip.

Matters of disbelief I suspended to award a 10:

How the truck was surrounded by walkers in one scene, then not surrounded by them when the door falls off, then surrounded by them when Alicia tries to kill Al, then (apparently) unsurrounded by them enough for Alicia to get out and make it over to where Morgan and Naomi were holed up. I was just glad to forego seeing them surround and unsurround so that the story could progress. TWD could have spent two episodes of them trying to get in and out of that truck. Also, it wasn't realistic that walkers wouldn't have gotten Madison before or while she was herding them into the stadium.

I posted in another thread that I believe Madison is dead. I hate that, but I didn't count off for it because it was a seriously good death. I understand that she might have gotten out anyway. She could've pulled a Nick and slathered herself in walker blood and just waltzed on out. I just don't think she did. It'll be interesting to learn why she was written out. I thought Kim Dickens did a fabulous job.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Level
    Good episode. Glad that Madison is gone. Don't know where they're going from here though.

Hated the song that they finished with. So cheesy.

The he next half looks pretty cool though.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    The episode wasn't bad, but I'm just annoyed at this season. The story is fine. The characters are generally good or even great (John). How it was told is absolute shit.

We should have spent 4A dealing with the aftermath of the Dam, and 4B with what we got these past eight episodes--except in one timeline--culminating with Madison's death in the finale.

We'll see what 4B brings, the hard right turn in storytelling between seasons still just rubs me the wrong way.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Hissyfit View Post
    I refuse to believe that Madison is gone. I'm going to claim this as Dumpstergate II for now. If she shows up on Talking Dead I'm going to be disappointed.
    It'll be interesting to see if TTD includes her in the in memoriam. Of course, even if she's not dead, they can do that. It's not like they'll get arrested for perjury.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast