Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope this list is a fucking joke or something !

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jay View Post
    It also doesn't even mention Stranger Things which is probably the most popular show since GOT and it may even be close to it since most people have access to Netflix. Stuff like Narcos and Orange is the New Black is also pretty popular and we can't forget about the Marvel Netflix shows.

And I don't watch them but you always hear about shows like This Is Us, Empire and The Good Doctor doing pretty good in the ratings.

Oh, and Roseanne was like the most watched show when it got canceled.

But all you really need to look at to see how bullshit this list is see how many CW shows are listed on there. Every CW show gets bad ratings it's just the network has lower expectations so they can keep making them.
    Roseanne was mostly watched by old white people that doesn't mean jack shit to advertisers . What pisses me off is that this year alone TWD has lost half it's audience as it was reflected in the ratings and this moron that wrote this article has the audicity to still call it the most popular show, maybe if this was season 4 or 5 when the show was at it's peak in terms of ratings then i could maybe understand . The numbers expectations that he pulled out of his dumb ass don't make any sense whatsover, this guy should be fired asap for such a poor research .

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    602 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    Roseanne was mostly watched by old white people that doesn't mean jack shit to advertisers
    If that many people are watching then not all of them are old or white. Besides, they are apparently the people with all the money.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by JonSnow17 View Post
    I hope this list is a fucking joke or something !

- - - Updated - - -

Roseanne was mostly watched by old white people that doesn't mean jack shit to advertisers . What pisses me off is that this year alone TWD has lost half it's audience as it was reflected in the ratings and this moron that wrote this article has the audicity to still call it the most popular show, maybe if this was season 4 or 5 when the show was at it's peak in terms of ratings then i could maybe understand . The numbers expectations that he pulled out of his dumb ass don't make any sense whatsover, this guy should be fired asap for such a poor research .
    Roseanne dominated in the young adult demo according to the stats. My guess is that it was left off the list due to the recent controversy.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    Roseanne dominated in the young adult demo according to the stats. My guess is that it was left off the list due to the recent controversy.
    The 18-49 ratio was only 5.9 compared to the 18 million total viewers and it continued to fall into the 2s by the last episodes, which supports my point that the majority of people who watched it were old people, but whatever that's not the point, the point is that this list is a total sham either way you look at it .

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    These lists are always crap and a half. Are they still using the Nielsen box method? I thought new technology would make these more accurate by now.

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by spookygato View Post
    These lists are always crap and a half. Are they still using the Nielsen box method? I thought new technology would make these more accurate by now.
    But even if you go by Nielsen this list doesn't make any fucking sense, how is Vikings ahead of GOT when the last season finale had like 12 million viewers first airing on a premium cable channel, not even TWD gets those numbers anymore, again this list doesn't refer to quality which is subjective but to popularity which can be proven by simple statistics and facts, this is sloppy journalism at its worst but i guess since we live in the age of clickbait writing i shouldn't be surprised .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12