1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level

Fear the Walking Dead Season 4 Episode 8-16 Episode Descriptions

People Like Us - S4E9
    Morgan tries to help Alicia and the fractured group of survivors as a storm brews.

Close Your Eyes - S4E10
    Alicia's forced to reckon with an agonizing past while seeking refuge from a storm.

The Code - S4E11
    Morgan's journey is derailed by some new acquaintances.

Weak - S4E12
    June helps when Al's health deteriorates; Morgan searches for friends lost in the storm.

Blackjack - S4E13
    Strand and Dorie are marooned; Luciana aids a man in need; the group's efforts to help a stranger put everyone in danger.

MM54 - S4E14
    Difficult decisions lead the group into uncertainty; Alicia delivers on a promise to Charlie.

I Lose People... - S4E15
    The group's hope falters as they seek a way out; Alicia and Charlie reunite with friends.

...I Lose Myself - S4E16
    Morgan struggles to find the strength to help friends in dire need before it's too late.

https://tvlistings.zap2it.com/overvi...=sl&aid=gapzap

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Puke.

Fucking hell, why didn't they just give Morgan his own show apart from the other two?

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Level
    Ugh. The Morgan Show.

That said, I do like the storm gimmick idea (wish it was winter though). I've said a while ago I wish the OG show/comic played with weather more. It would work as an interesting antagonist instead of just the living and the dead. That's why the sickness arc in 4A was good. It was just something different. I know TWD did a storm in the backhalf of S5 but that was only a few minutes in one episode when they were in the barn. So I am interested to see how that is pulled off. I just wish everything wasn't about Morgan and Maddie didn't have to die for absolutely no fucking reason. If they wanted a death to hurt the group so bad it made them go feral they easily could have done that with Nick since he wanted off the show. A feral Maddie would be dope.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    The storm is cool. I like it when our survivors have to deal with nature as well as the human and undead threat. Reminds me of the tornado episode with the barn from The Walking Dead.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    I hope Morgan dies in the finale. I was fairly excited for the crossover under the assumption Morgan would be a lesser character; instead, he's become the lead, and that's not okay with the established cast we already have. He has no story left. It's just alternating between crazy and pacifist now.

Season 4 isn't bad, it still far exceeds seasons 1 and 2. But the magic of season 3, with Madison and Nick and Troy and Walker and Crazy Dog and Jeremiah, seems like so long ago now.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    601 Post(s)
    Level
    They basically erased everything that happened in S3. (The best season)

Everyone regrouped and we never got to see how that happened.
    They randomly introduced a awesome new villain towards the end of S3 and never brought him back.
    They brought Nick back only to kill him a few episodes later. (What even was the point of the S3 ending?)
    Then Maddie was basically given a newer version of the death Nick would have been given in S3. (yknow sacrificing herself for her family)
    All of the new characters introduced in S3 are no longer on the show.

Other than Travis and Ophelia's deaths its almost like there never was a S3. Daniel even went missing again like he did in S2.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    I hope Morgan dies in the finale. I was fairly excited for the crossover under the assumption Morgan would be a lesser character; instead, he's become the lead, and that's not okay with the established cast we already have. He has no story left. It's just alternating between crazy and pacifist now.

Season 4 isn't bad, it still far exceeds seasons 1 and 2. But the magic of season 3, with Madison and Nick and Troy and Walker and Crazy Dog and Jeremiah, seems like so long ago now.

Have to disagree, S4 makes 1 and 2 look like golden era TV

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Being its so focused on Morgan, he is clearly going to usher the 2 shows together, but really the final description, I'm worried he may actually die (which was likely planned before Rick was going to die on TWD) so it's like 4b is about Morgan distilling good morals unto these people and will likely die and will end with them traveling to Alexandria.

Or, he could just be the new leader being he could be the Alpha& Omega of the franchise. In the finale tho, he will eother die, or go crazy again (sadly, sounds like he may die which will be another huge blow).

Ironically, I wonder if they will arrive after TWDs second time jump, to where FEAR can fill in gaps of the communities while Daryl has left with the rest of the group and maybe some of the characters are left behind to make Fear so much closer to TWD.

I imagine them showing up and talking about Morgan and the original plan being for Rick, Carol, and others to be sad that he died, but with Rick gone... Fuck, everything is ruined as far as characters mattering like they used to!!!

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    Level
    Looks great and interesting, hopefully Morgan figures his shit out.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Level
    It's interesting to me that they already renewed for S5, but have started the talks about going back to Alexandria in 4B. Perhaps 5 will be the journey to the main show (and the final season of FTWD). My guess is that Alicia and maybe Strand survive from the original group, and Dorie from the current group. Everyone else is sorta 50/50.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast