Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    My guess is that Alicia and maybe Strand survive from the original group, and Dorie from the current group. Everyone else is sorta 50/50.
    I don't think Alycia or Colman would join TWD. First of all, they seem to not like the direction that Fear has taken. For example, Domingo is still talking about the need of autonomy for Fear, despite the fact that Morgan literally just took the spin-off for himself. Also (but this is only my own impression), they seem to have zero joy or fun from the current season. They are definitely not as excited and open as for the previous one. Second of all, they were both downgraded from the position of main actors to the position of secondary one, that haven't appeared on screen for about two (Alycia) or three (Colman) episodes. If there is not enough space and time for them in Fear which has smaller cast, there won't be in TWD either. I can't see anything that would make them stay in TWD. Debnam-Carey and Domingo are talented and popular enough to easily find another job in the short amount of time. Look on Dickens, she has just booked another lead role in Showtime "Queen Fur".

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Morgan is so dead and with the supposed two timeskips equally about 5 to 6 years on TWD I just don't see them taking that long to get to Alexandria and only to be sidelined by Magna's group and other new characters in TWD's upcoming arcs.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12