Dog.

2. Back To Top    #42
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    29 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by luvprue1 View Post
    It happens off panel? So is it possible that it already happen during the 6 year time jump , and maybe we will see it shown as flashback? Maybe that is why Michonne is so cold and distant and doesn't want to let new people in? It would also explain the absence of Maggie. Maybe Maggie's head was one of the heads on the spike?
    It happens off panel during the fair at Alexandria so it hasn't happened yet.

3. Back To Top    #43
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Here are the list of people who heads will probably be on the spike:

Jesus
    Eugene
    Aaron
    Michonne

4. Back To Top    #44
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Jesus is dying in a different way this week.

Eugene has comic material

Aaron is safe because he is a daddy and they wouldn't kill 2 LGBT characters in the same season.

Michonne could die so we could have the dreads in the wind so Ezekiel can live. If Zeke lives, I bet Henry is gonna die.

5. Back To Top    #45
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    704 Post(s)
    Level
    Is it possible we only see one head on a pike at the end of the season, but don't find out the others till next season? Or maybe we don't see it all this season.

6. Back To Top    #46
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I think that Michonne, Daryl, Carol and Henry will stumble upon the Pikes. We will see them from a distance but won't find out who until Season 10.
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    Is it possible we only see one head on a pike at the end of the season, but don't find out the others till next season? Or maybe we don't see it all this season.

7. Back To Top    #47
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1245 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    I think that Michonne, Daryl, Carol and Henry will stumble upon the Pikes. We will see them from a distance but won't find out who until Season 10.
    This is my fear. We'll see the pikes from a distance and the horrified faces of those who discover them, and we'll have another cliffhanger. Frankly, this wouldn't bother me as much as the season 6 cliffhanger. There was too much emotional intensity to the S6 cliffhanger that could not (and wasn't) maintained for the reveal, which was harrowing but not nearly as effective due to the lost intensity. If this one is done right, I won't be bitching about it nearly as much.

8. Back To Top    #48
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    604 Post(s)
    Level
    In the trailer for 9B there is a scene in it with Alden and Luke out in the woods.

Seems a little odd to me. 2 unimportant characters given their own scene together with no one else around? Seems like the only reason they'd do that is if something was going to happen to them. Like an ambush or something. It does look like there is Whisperers in that scene.

If it was someone unimportant like Dianne with a big character like Maggie then I don't think its as big of a deal but when there is no big character there to carry the scene you have to wonder why they are focusing on them. Luke isn't even with Magna or Yumiko. Just him and Alden.

And the fact that Alden is with Enid all of the sudden that usually means someone is going to be killed as a plot device for the other. In the comics Alden was actually Dante but Dante isn't really important without Maggie. Just like Jesus, there isn't really much use for Alden if there is no Maggie. And Luke, well, the actor that plays him has other roles he's doing right now so I don't really see him wanting to be owned by AMC.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I'm also not totally convinced we will be getting 2 big deaths in this scene like we did in the comics because Jesus did just die. No big character died when The Whisperers were first revealed in the comics so maybe it's not really as important if 2 die this time around. Honestly, I think I'd be okay with just one big death here because whatever character that is bigger is going to take away the spotlight from the other. We already seen it in the show when Glenn died basically no one cared about Abraham.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I still think we'll be getting a ton of deaths but maybe only one really big one. I'm guessing maybe Gabriel (Alexandria), Alden (Hilltop) and Luke (Magna's Group). 1 character that means a lot to the groups as well as various redshirts like probably DJ and Dianne for example since they've been showing us them an awful lot lately and maybe those kids that Henry just met as well as either the blacksmith or his wife. I could see it being the wife because the writers may want to do some storyline with Henry and the blacksmith where he relapses again. Now you may wonder why I never mentioned an important Kingdom character. Well, I'm assuming the fair is going to take place at The Kingdom itself and The Kingdom I think is the most far from any of the locations with the exception of The Sanctuary. So what I think is going to happen is people are going to be picked off on their way to the fair. If the fair is happening at The Kingdom then people from The Kingdom wouldn't actually need to travel. So people start wondering where everyone is and kinda put together that it's The Whisperers so they get to the border of Whisperer territory and that is when it's revealed.

I think there has to be some agreement reached between The Whisperers and the others because I really don't know why they'd still continue having the fair or even allowing their own to go to the fair after everything unless something had been worked out but of course something probably ends the agreement.
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I hope we can count Eugene out of this because he's hurt. Doesn't really seem like he'd be good to travel to the fair.

I think we can count Tara out of it because there is this image right here of Tara, Magna, Yumiko and the others walking together all serious and shit (without Luke) maybe they are searching for Luke and Alden. They don't look like they are going to a fair.

9. Back To Top    #49
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    They need to get rid of the Kingdom and only keep Carol, Henry and Diane.

10. Back To Top    #50
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Mia Dixon View Post
    They need to get rid of the Kingdom and only keep Carol, Henry and Diane.
    And Jerry!

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast