Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Dazed And Kwam-fused's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Aaron and Eric's House
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    9,192
    Threads
    345
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Points
    9,841
    Level
    45
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    Whatttt. Shot that bitch no hesitation. She's done nothing to warrant redemption.
    Your AJ is going to be a psycho. He's gonna end up like Carver 2.0. As for me, despite how hardened Clementine is, I know that in her world she wouldn't want AJ to become a monster. Plus, I think we'll get some good Lilly content in EP4 unless they kill her off immediately in the bomb, lol.

  2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Offline
    Lookout AnteroX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    329
    Threads
    8
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Points
    994
    Level
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    Im not ready for Clems death..March 26th
    They're not killing her off, that would make the last 7 years an utter waste of time plus the writers said the ending will be something players will be happy with.

  3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Offline
    Ill keep you safe Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,225
    Threads
    35
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    Points
    1,145
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by AnteroX View Post
    They're not killing her off, that would make the last 7 years an utter waste of time plus the writers said the ending will be something players will be happy with.
    Shes definitely dying, its not a waste at all. Its a game about death. We knew she was gonna die from the start. Im sure they mean shes gonna be at peace with Lee and everyone else. Which should make everyone happy

  4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Offline
    Governor TAWX14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,493
    Threads
    400
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Points
    11,747
    Level
    37
    Quote Originally Posted by Dazed And Kwam-fused View Post
    Your AJ is going to be a psycho. He's gonna end up like Carver 2.0. As for me, despite how hardened Clementine is, I know that in her world she wouldn't want AJ to become a monster. Plus, I think we'll get some good Lilly content in EP4 unless they kill her off immediately in the bomb, lol.
    I hate that's the extreme it looks like the game is going to present though. You should be able to shoot people who clearly need to die without him becoming a full blown psycopath lol.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I can’t help myself. She’s a season 1 character...that gets me right in the feels and I can’t do it. But do you or anyone else know of anyone who will stream the finale? No commentary? I watched the releas of broken toys with some guy streaming and he screamed the entire time, ruining the whole thing. So I’m trying to find someone who won’t talk
    MKIceAndFire
    RabidRetrospectGames

  5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Offline
    Ill keep you safe Sadie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    With Tuco
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    13,225
    Threads
    35
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    Points
    1,145
    Level
    39
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    I hate that's the extreme it looks like the game is going to present though. You should be able to shoot people who clearly need to die without him becoming a full blown psycopath lol.


    MKIceAndFire
    RabidRetrospectGames
    Thank you so much. I appreciate your help

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Related Topics

  1. Telltale's The Walking Dead Season 3
    By Velociman in forum The Walking Dead Games
    Replies: 141
    Last Post: August 15th, 2018, 06:39 AM
  2. AMC Official A Look at the Final Episodes of Season 6: The Walking Dead
    By meesha1971 in forum Last Day on Earth
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: February 11th, 2016, 01:56 PM
  3. Article: Telltale Games Teases That There May be More The Walking Dead Before Season 3
    By Darlina in forum The Walking Dead Games
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: June 14th, 2015, 07:50 PM
  4. Replies: 16
    Last Post: August 1st, 2013, 04:29 PM
  5. Telltale's The Walking Dead - Season 2 (Teaser)
    By Jay in forum The Walking Dead Games
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: June 9th, 2013, 03:40 PM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.