Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #1
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level

American Horror Story: Coven

Just revealed at PaleyFest. Witchcraft is confirmed, 'among other things'. Also found this image just uploaded to 4chan. (fan-made)

Any other AHS fans here? Cannot wait for this one.
    Last edited by Sassenach; March 18th, 2014 at 03:58 PM.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Cool thanks for posting. Heard rumors but didnt know for sure if it woul b about witchcraft. Wonder if it will take place in massachussets again

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    The image is fan-made unfortunately, I wasn't sure until now. Oh and Kathy Bates will have a major role!

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Oh wow cool. Wonder if shel nail it like jessica lange. I heard speculation it was gonna take place in new orleans. But witches i think of massachussets. The first one the fam was from massachussets. The second is in massachussets so i wonder.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I heard the NOLA and Massachusetts rumors too, but I'm unsure what has been confirmed in regards to that. I do know that Jessica Lange, Evan Peters, Taissa Farmiga, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe, and Frances Conroy are all returning.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level
    I found this article with casting and location info plus the Coven theme confirmed, all for season 3
    Full text:

"We already know quite a few names that make up the cast of American Horror Story: Coven, but we have news on another actress that will be appearing in the upcoming season. Ryan Murphy took to Twitter earlier today to announce that Precious star Gabourey Sidibe (pictured below) is the latest addition to the cast, although he provided new details on what character she’ll be playing.

It was previously announced that Kathy Bates will be a major part of the third season, along with a number of actors from past seasons. Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy, Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe and Evan Peters will all be returning for the third season in new roles. The cast is still coming together, so we’re definitely expecting a few more of the past actors to make an appearance.

Filming of American Horror Story: Coven will take place in New Orleans and a number of unannounced locations. The season will premiere later this year and is expected to include thirteen episodes. To hear more about the new season and a tease of a possible vampire “companion piece” series, check out the PaleyFest panel video below."

http://dailydead.com/casting-news-fo...r-story-coven/
    Last edited by Ripley; April 29th, 2013 at 03:29 PM. Reason: correct video link

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripley View Post
    I found this article with casting and location info plus the Coven theme confirmed, all for season 3
    Full text:

"We already know quite a few names that make up the cast of American Horror Story: Coven, but we have news on another actress that will be appearing in the upcoming season. Ryan Murphy took to Twitter earlier today to announce that Precious star Gabourey Sidibe (pictured below) is the latest addition to the cast, although he provided new details on what character she’ll be playing.

It was previously announced that Kathy Bates will be a major part of the third season, along with a number of actors from past seasons. Taissa Farmiga, Frances Conroy, Jessica Lange, Sarah Paulson, Lily Rabe and Evan Peters will all be returning for the third season in new roles. The cast is still coming together, so we’re definitely expecting a few more of the past actors to make an appearance.

Filming of American Horror Story: Coven will take place in New Orleans and a number of unannounced locations. The season will premiere later this year and is expected to include thirteen episodes. To hear more about the new season and a tease of a possible vampire “companion piece” series, check out the PaleyFest panel video below."

http://dailydead.com/casting-news-fo...r-story-coven/
    I love this show!! Thanks for the update!

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    This has been a great mini series....i was a bit concerned with witches, but when i heard they cast Kathy Bates...it changed some of my concerns.....Ryan Murphy has not dissapointed yet....so i look forward to this fall :)

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    The past two seasons Ive been amped to watch this show....then i get like 4 eps in and give up. It gets way to outlandish and out there for me. Dunno why..just cant get through it.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaycam1587 View Post
    i was a bit concerned with witches
    why is that? witches could be some cool shit. i always liked salem witch trials and stuff of that nature

Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast