Forgot your username?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Level
    When several of my buddys were doing their tours in Iraq a few years back, they were buying bootleg movie DVDs from street vendors, two or three months before the movie opened in U.S. theaters.

As far as TWD goes, I suppose someone who works for the production company could be sneaking off with a copy. Don't most of the popular shows send out copies of the episodes, or have pre-screenings for the various print and online reviewers/critics?

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Coachwhip View Post
    When several of my buddys were doing their tours in Iraq a few years back, they were buying bootleg movie DVDs from street vendors, two or three months before the movie opened in U.S. theaters.

As far as TWD goes, I suppose someone who works for the production company could be sneaking off with a copy. Don't most of the popular shows send out copies of the episodes, or have pre-screenings for the various print and online reviewers/critics?
    They do, but its usually a few weeks in advanced or even a week before, and im talking for BIG movies. Most of the time they have private screenings. They have private screenings for The Walking Dead but im sure it isn't for anyone who would spoil it and is probably limited to the directors/writers/cast members so they can see their work before it hits the TV screen.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    709 Post(s)
    Level
    Everyone would be wise not ask these questions; we do not condone illegal downloads of any kind, nor do we ever discuss spoiler sources, thanks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12