Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 4x16 Q and A

1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmarketbros View Post
    madison was the most hated character for damn near 4 seasons with good reason now people miss her? hilarious. she is probably under a dumpster with daniel when they need twist down the road
    i seriously don't fucking get it

A lot of the hate ended after the first two seasons but she was disliked often but now people are Sonny over her?

2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Level
    Gimple strikes again

3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    madison was the most hated character for damn near 4 seasons with good reason now people miss her? hilarious. she is probably under a dumpster with daniel when they need twist down the road
    Yeah, I mean, I'll be happy if Madison stays dead. I remember back in early 2017, how I was so worried about my man Morgan dying in All Out War, and how I was sad Troy died and wanted him to live longer, and I didn't like Madison and Nick. I mean...damn, things kinda worked out for me, lol.

I feel bad for the fans of Madison and I feel bad for the actress. On the other hand, I gotta stop while I'm ahead, lol.

4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Level
    People start to like Madison durign season 3. Erickson cleared the mess and gave her an interesting villainous development. She had a lot of fantastic and badass moments in S3, her duo with Troy was intriguing and the relationship with Strand or Walker were fun to watch. The truth is she was the main reason why season 3 had proper tone and pace (no matter if we like her or not, Madison Nick and Troy were pivotal for S3 story). After her death in S4, everything fell apart and Fear became totally unwatchable.

No matter how Gimple loves Morgan and how much he wanted him to be one of the main, he should never touch Madison. Especially beacuse Morgan was never a "material" for the lead.

5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Hey, not everyone hated Madison. It's just a case of the loudest whiniest wheel getting the most attention. The ones that hated her the most were the ones that were the least likely to understand her character. On top of that, most of them just followed ADC over from that show The 100 and were butthurt that Alicia wasn't the main character and the favorite.

6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    65 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinketsu_Karasu View Post
    Hey, not everyone hated Madison. It's just a case of the loudest whiniest wheel getting the most attention. The ones that hated her the most were the ones that were the least likely to understand her character. On top of that, most of them just followed ADC over from that show The 100 and were butthurt that Alicia wasn't the main character and the favorite.
    Well, Alicia's always been my fave but Madison was my #2! Not all Alicia fans were Madison haters.

7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Kassle View Post
    Well, Alicia's always been my fave but Madison was my #2! Not all Alicia fans were Madison haters.
    Oops, sorry Kass! To be quite honest I'm still upset with what they've done with the show, and it can cause me to run my mouth. And if anyone should have taken the lead it should have been Alicia. It would have made the most sense.
    On top of that, Jenna Elfman is a bitch and mad as a hatter, I honestly have no idea what AMC was thinking, letting her on board. I feel sorry for anyone that has to work with her.

8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinketsu_Karasu View Post
    Oops, sorry Kass! To be quite honest I'm still upset with what they've done with the show, and it can cause me to run my mouth. And if anyone should have taken the lead it should have been Alicia. It would have made the most sense.
    On top of that, Jenna Elfman is a bitch and mad as a hatter, I honestly have no idea what AMC was thinking, letting her on board. I feel sorry for anyone that has to work with her.
    Jenna Elfman's a bitch? I didn't know that.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123