Rate and Review Tonight's Episode, ...I Lose Myself

Thoughts on the finale.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, that was just awful. I was going to go into a long explanation of why but I don't see the point.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Seriously.. So unrealistic on so many levels

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    228 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Swampfox View Post
    Well, that was just awful. I was going to go into a long explanation of why but I don't see the point.
    seriously...would love to hear your critique!
    its just campy as hell now and i will list the reasons once i get a beer or 3!!
    damn sad about how this ended...LJ just said this was surreal...yup and not in a good way ...like a fucking nightmare

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1741 Post(s)
    Level
    I gave it a 4

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    621 Post(s)
    Level

Iím not watching next season. Thatís it. Iím done. Iím not interested in seeing what happens next.

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    Since someone asked for my comments: 1 of 10. A few reasons:

1) Morgan and the gang are now the Superfriends or something? The second half of the season they were supposed to go to Alexandria and now they aren't because of why? Polar Bear? The guy only like one person actually met. Really? If they want to help people, why stay there anyway? Don't people near Alexandria need help? If they want to help people, why not doing it there from the safety of a community? Makes no sense.

2) Morgan trying to help that woman after she was trying to kill everyone makes no sense.

3) The ethanol fiasco. So, the truck got shot up. It was on concrete. That much ethanol would be in puddles on the ground AND it would have taken a lot longer to drain. Still, it wouldn't have disappeared. Drink it off the damn ground. There obviously weren't that many walkers left. Morgan took them out by himself with one leg.

4) Morgan would have died of blood loss after pulling something that large out of his leg. Did he even bleed at all?

5) Didn't Strand have like 1,000 bottles of booze this entire half of season? Where did they all go? Conveniently all gone when they needed it.

6) Anti-freeze has a sweet taste. Nobody noticed the water tasted funny or that the caps were loose? Really?

7) Everyone asking for Morgan to come save them. They were sick. What was he supposed to do? He's not a doctor. The only one with medical training was in the room. They had no idea that he knew they were poisoned with antifreeze and that he had that information for them.

I could keep going I'm sure.

On edit: So, I'm officially done with Fear and I will be with Walking Dead after
    Spoiler Spoiler:

I stuck with some shows that went bad in the past. I watched all of Dexter and True Blood, for instance even though they got terrible for multiple seasons at the end. I just can't with this one anymore. I'm looking forward to that one event in the spoiler above, so I can quit this one.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1241 Post(s)
    Level
    1. The sweet talk between June and John was the only good part of this episode.

I don't know if it was pacing or editing, or what, but it's a few hundred miles from Austin to Mississippi, and one has to cross Louisiana to get there. It seemed like the first group was there in almost no time.

The antifreeze poisoning. Nobody noticed the water bottle seals were broken until June? Anti freeze is sweet, and trucker lady commented on how sweet the coffee was, but did nobody notice the water being sweet? I don't know how long it takes to die from consuming antifreeze or even what the symptoms are, but these people were on death's door but sprang to life to kill those walkers outside to get to the ethanol truck. Then, Strand can't open the valve, but Al shoots holes in the tank, and there's ethanol shooting out every bullet hole, and nobody bothers to bring Strand's container over to collect what he can? It's not like they need to drink the entire contents of the tank! They could get plenty from the leaks. Heck, as sick and desperate as they were when the director called for it, they should have at least been in the parking lot slurping it as it spilled! Then they're all lying around dying again until Morgan pops in with ale/beer and they spring back to life. It was just too weird.

Martha, Martha, Martha. It made no sense for you to spare Al (except the writers weren't ready to send Al on her way), I don't care what you say. The actress was good, but the character and her storyline were so boring. Her backstory was good, but that's all I enjoyed of her.

This was just wretched.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Level
    4/10 For all of the reasons stated above. At least Martha’s gone. What a difference a season makes. I’ll be back next season, but am not expecting better results. The only way to fix this mess IMO is to bring Dave Erickson back at all costs and to strip Gimple of any power he has over anything. I don’t see that happening though.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Yeah this was garbage and so much wrong with it that it'd be a waste of time to explain

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by athleticboy1212 View Post
    Seriously.. So unrealistic on so many levels
    This is a post apocalyptic show with zombies yet you're clamoring for realism? Please.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast