Spoiler ninjas to thank

Q&A: 4.16 "...I lose myself."
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    1. How does the episode begin? It begins with Al at a parking garage trying to evade walkers. To her surprise, she finds a news van, complete with video equipment, hotwires it and heads back to the hospital to find the rest of the group.

2. What happens with Al? After going back to the hospital, Al encounters Martha. After a brief struggle, Martha is able to get the upper hand and knocks Al out. The next thing we see is Al waking up in her van surrounded by the group. Martha didn't harm her, but instead, sent Morgan a video message using the video camera Al had found.

3. What happens with Martha? The original plan is for Morgan and the rest of the group to rendezvous back at the truck stop in Mississippi and then, head on to Alexandria. But, Morgan wants to try and help Martha first. Morgan does find her and he handcuffs her in the back of a police car that he finds. They then start heading to Mississippi.

4. How does Morgan get the sharpie on his face and why? Martha fakes being sick, which in turn causes Morgan to crash the police car they are in. When Morgan regains consciousness, he sees Martha had written it on his forehead. Martha also reveals to Morgan that she had been bit, and she did it intentionally so that he would be unable to "save" her like he wanted. Morgan also finally is able to get June on the radio. They all made it to Mississippi, but now, everyone is getting sick. Morgan puts it together that Martha is responsible, and after attacking her, she finally reveals she spiked all of the water at the truck stop with antifreeze. So, he handcuffs Martha to the car to make sure she can't hurt anybody when she turns, and he starts for Mississippi on foot.

5. What happens with Walker Jim? He is finally put down by Morgan.

6. Does anyone die or get hurt? At the end, Morgan and the rest of the group return to the police car, and discover that Martha had pulled a Merle and cut her arm off to escape. But, Morgan sees her in the distance and discovers she has already turned. He puts her down and buries her.

7. How does the episode end? It ends with the group deciding to use Clayton's AKA "Polar Bear" journals to find his supply caches and continuing the good work that he had started.

8. Anything else you want to share with us about this episode? After Morgan is finally able to radio to June that they've been poisoned with antifreeze, June is able to tell Morgan that the antidote is ethanol. So, on the way to Mississippi, Morgan makes a stop and brings a truckload of Jim's brew back. "Ethanol is just a fancy name for alcohol" as Morgan puts it, and Jimbo saves the group once again.

9. Are they going to Alexandria? At first, yes, but they decide against it at the end. Morgan just wants to stay there and try to do something good. He offers to give directions to Alexandria to the rest of the group so they can go without him, but they all decide to stay with Morgan.

Trash

- - - Updated - - -

I think im just gonna cut my losses and stop watching after this ends.

There are only two things thatíll bring me back next year and that is if Madison comes back or S5 is confirmed to be the final season. If not, fuck this show. Fuck gimple.

2. Back To Top    #2
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1743 Post(s)
    Level
    What the hell did I just read? Gimple strikes again.

3. Back To Top    #3
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    1246 Post(s)
    Level
    Well, we knew they weren't going to Alexandria because not a single one of them was spotted filming for the mothership, and this show has a season 5 to do. It would be too weird for them to take off at the end of the episode for Alexandria and then show up there after the end of TWD's season 9 (their own season 5), 5-6 years later, which would, essentially, extend TWD's season 9 to 32 episodes, immediately followed by another 16 (season 10). Not going because Morgan wants to help people, though? It's a noble endeavor for a group not already sold by Morgan on a more advanced civilization among people he knows.

I'll keep watching, although it's a post-football activity for me now. Bringing Madison back is, to me, the only thing that will save this show. The sad thing is that, except for Charlie and Luciana, Fear has some great characters, but they managed to completely wreck season 4.

4. Back To Top    #4
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    I donít think they have any great characters. John, Alicia, and Strand are pretty good. Al and Morgan are fine. The rest are meh. Now that I think about it, the Walking Dead doesnít have any great characters right now either. Rick is the heart and made the show, but he never truly was a remarkable character.

5. Back To Top    #5
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Level
    Remember when we all thought Strand would become the lord and master of the Walking Dead?

Yeah....good times.

6. Back To Top    #6
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Level
    what the absolute fuck was that

7. Back To Top    #7
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    52 Post(s)
    Level
    I think this is the first time I've read spoilers for FTWD, & it was a complete waste of my time. Fuck this shit.

8. Back To Top    #8
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Level
    Underwhelming to say the least. No big deaths? No reveals? I recently rewatched S1-S3 of Fear on Hulu and when Sleigh Ride ended I was just like what the bloody hell were they thinking? The people responsible for this season absolutely destroyed this show. Season Four should be wiped from the annals of television history.

The show should have picked up right where 3 left off and showed how everyone survived. They should've gone to Texas and battled The Proctors with Abraham.

9. Back To Top    #9
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Level
    Well at least we won’t have to deal with Martha anymore after this week. I guess Jim and his stupid beer making storyline were only ever there just to save the group from antifreeze...dumb. They certainly ruined a good thing this season and that’s even after adding some decent characters. I’ll keep watching, but am not expecting improvement.

10. Back To Top    #10
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Wait what

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast