Forgot your password?

Forgot your username?


Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 57
  1. Back To Top    #21
    Status
    Offline
    Governor shrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,469
    Threads
    82
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Points
    7,780
    Level
    36
    @Nareen, why are you counting out Hillary Clinton (deeply flawed as she is) making another run for president?

  2. Back To Top    #22
    Status
    Offline
    Governor SnuffVille's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,155
    Threads
    83
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Points
    1,442
    Level
    31
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    @Nareen, why are you counting out Hillary Clinton (deeply flawed as she is) making another run for president?
    How can you even ask that? Her own party hates her and she can't keep her mouth shut

  3. Back To Top    #23
    Status
    Offline
    Governor shrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,469
    Threads
    82
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Points
    7,780
    Level
    36
    I'm not so sure they'll hate her if they think she is the most electable of a very bad field of presidential hopefuls. And bad as she is she might be. Though she may have health issues.

    It's still a while before the next US election.

  4. Back To Top    #24
    Status
    Offline
    Governor TAWX14's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    Wilmington, NC
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,593
    Threads
    417
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Points
    12,360
    Level
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    I'm not so sure they'll hate her if they think she is the most electable of a very bad field of presidential hopefuls. And bad as she is she might be. Though she may have health issues.

    It's still a while before the next US election.
    She's said repeatedly she's not running again, and why would she with such an expansive field of people who are more liked among the American public like Joe Biden, Beto O'Rourke, Kamala Harris, and 15 others.

  5. Back To Top    #25
    Status
    Offline
    Governor shrike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,469
    Threads
    82
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Points
    7,780
    Level
    36
    I find it kind of funny we're talking about who's most liked between Clinton and the scoundrels you mentioned. They're all bad. And Clinton is like the proverbial bad penny.

    The only potential democratic candidate that I might have any regard for would be Tulsi Gabbard, who probably has a snowball's chance in hell.

    Anyways, as you know, I'm not American and so won't be voting :)

  6. Back To Top    #26
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child Golvina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Suck my dick
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    213
    Threads
    14
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Points
    320
    Level
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nareen View Post
    Hilary Clinton, deeply flawed as she is, would have made an infinitely better president than Trump for America and the world. There is no reality in which she could have been worse.

    Trump, this amoral, venal, narcissistic, immature, uninformed and uneducable old man, a laughing stock around the world, has had one real success and it is huge: he has pulled off one of the biggest cons ever by fooling a significant number of gullible Americans into the false belief that he is an effective leader and someone who actually cares about anyone not named Trump. Or maybe Putin. Too bad the conman-in-chief is in turn being conned by so many of America's adversaries.

    As for Clinton, why is the right still talking about her? Everyone else has moved on, because shes history. Get over it. But then the right does cling to a vanished past. Trump will be part of that past soon enough.
    You obviously haven't been paying attention if you think Hillary would've been a better pick.
    In addition to her comments here about black people, we have:

    -Democrats' cozy relationship with big banks
    -Democrats causing rift between themselves and working class
    -Massive billionaire donors
    -DNC sabotaging Bernie Sanders
    -Hillary Clinton Benghazi Incident
    -Hillary Clinton Email Fiasco
    -Bill Clinton Sex Rumors
    -Wikileaks Exposing Hillary Clinton / Emails
    -Hillary Clinton health scares
    -Hillary Clinton insulting voters
    -Hillary Clinton unable to be likable or relatable
    -Clinton Foundation accepting money from countries that uphold forced male guardians, killing gays, marital rape, and more horrendous things, while she claims to be a champion for these people who are regularly oppressed
    -Hillary Clinton claims she loves gay people, though her past says otherwise
    -Hillary Clinton lies about events like the sniper fire incident
    -Hillary Clinton bluntly panders to specific groups and comes off as fake
    -2/3 of the Presidential Debates were CLEARLY Skewed in Hillary's favor, making Hillary look like a snake and Trump look like an underdog
    -Security detail personnel, including secret service, have claimed Hillary is viciously rude, angry, and hateful when out of the public eye. (though some claims are disputed, people tend to believe it due to how unlikable she is).
    -Suspicions of her connection to numerous people dying who have wronged Hillary or threatened her in some way
    -Hillary Clinton represents the establishment, something Sanders and Trump spoke out about and rallied people against.


    Just to name a few.

  7. Back To Top    #27
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,395
    Threads
    89
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Points
    5,162
    Level
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    I think its very likely Hillary Clinton will be the democratic presidential candidate in 2020.
    God, I hope not because I'll vote Republican for whoever gets the nom out of spite.

  8. Back To Top    #28
    Status
    Offline
    Governor Şωɛɛȶ Ɗҽʂƚɾυƈƚιɳ's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,395
    Threads
    89
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Points
    5,162
    Level
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    She's said repeatedly she's not running again, and why would she with such an expansive field of people who are more liked among the American public like Joe Biden, Beto O'Rourke, Kamala Harris, and 15 others.
    I don't like anyone you listed who is running lol. Especially that beto prick.

  9. Back To Top    #29
    Status
    Offline
    Governor NotAScientist's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    In The Cold
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    7,134
    Threads
    84
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Points
    11,577
    Level
    38
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    She's said repeatedly she's not running again, and why would she with such an expansive field of people who are more liked among the American public like Joe Biden, Beto O'Rourke, Kamala Harris, and 15 others.
    I agree, it would be eye rolling if Hillary were to run again. I'm also hoping Biden, Sanders, and Warren, fade away as well.

    Looks like the media may be starting to turn on Beto
    Apparently he's dripping with "Male White Privilege"
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/17/polit...020/index.html
    He's anti Black Lives Mattter
    https://www.theroot.com/we-thought-b...-he-1831817585
    His hype is overblown
    https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/16/polit...020/index.html
    and there's more. Media agenda perhaps?

    While it looks like she could announce any day, Kamala Harris hasn't officially tossed her hat in the ring yet. Then there's Kirsten Gillibrand, Tulsi Gabbard, and Julian Castro. While I may not agree with them on a lot of the issues, its refreshing to see younger people this time around.

  10. Back To Top    #30
    Status
    Offline
    Problem Child Nareen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    194
    Threads
    2
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Points
    796
    Level
    9
    Quote Originally Posted by Golvina View Post
    You obviously haven't been paying attention if you think Hillary would've been a better pick.
    In addition to her comments here about black people, we have:

    -Democrats' cozy relationship with big banks
    -Democrats causing rift between themselves and working class
    -Massive billionaire donors
    -DNC sabotaging Bernie Sanders
    -Hillary Clinton Benghazi Incident
    -Hillary Clinton Email Fiasco
    -Bill Clinton Sex Rumors
    -Wikileaks Exposing Hillary Clinton / Emails
    -Hillary Clinton health scares
    -Hillary Clinton insulting voters
    -Hillary Clinton unable to be likable or relatable
    -Clinton Foundation accepting money from countries that uphold forced male guardians, killing gays, marital rape, and more horrendous things, while she claims to be a champion for these people who are regularly oppressed
    -Hillary Clinton claims she loves gay people, though her past says otherwise
    -Hillary Clinton lies about events like the sniper fire incident
    -Hillary Clinton bluntly panders to specific groups and comes off as fake
    -2/3 of the Presidential Debates were CLEARLY Skewed in Hillary's favor, making Hillary look like a snake and Trump look like an underdog
    -Security detail personnel, including secret service, have claimed Hillary is viciously rude, angry, and hateful when out of the public eye. (though some claims are disputed, people tend to believe it due to how unlikable she is).
    -Suspicions of her connection to numerous people dying who have wronged Hillary or threatened her in some way
    -Hillary Clinton represents the establishment, something Sanders and Trump spoke out about and rallied people against.


    Just to name a few.
    LOL all that is a mixture of Russian propaganda, gossip, conspiracy theory, personal opinion and a little fact. As for the establishment links, look at Trumps's cabinet: old, rich, white establishment men. and many of his advisers have been from Wall Street. The only reason Trump isn't tied to the big banks is that they stopped financing him years ago because of his several bankruptcies and shady practices. The Republican congress tried very hard to pin something on Clinton and failed. Clinton would have been a better president than the ignoramus you have now; so would my dead grandmother or a houseplant.

    Shrike, right now there are twenty plus possible Democratic candidates and it's only your opinion that they are scoundrels. I mean, for a Trump supporter to call any other politician a scoundrel is mind boggling. IMO Clinton is toxic within and without the Democratic party and while she maybe foolish enough to make another try, she won't succeed. Also IMO, the Democrats need someone new, young and dynamic to attract the independents who are deserting Trump in droves as we write. Remember the mid-terms?

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Related Topics

  1. Replies: 17
    Last Post: September 11th, 2017, 03:32 PM
  2. A Fly Vote for Hillary Clinton (FUNNY)
    By tomny8406 in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: October 12th, 2016, 12:28 PM
  3. Article: Leaked E-Mails Reveal MSNBC Works with Team Hillary Clinton
    By DeLongeWannabe in forum Water Cooler
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: October 9th, 2016, 07:43 AM
  4. Replies: 33
    Last Post: September 14th, 2016, 03:15 AM

Tags for this Thread

Spoil The Dead is the largest & number one fansite for AMC's The Walking Dead & Fear The Walking Dead, Image Comic's The Walking Dead, and the Telltale Games. Offering spoilers, games, and community to fans & zombie enthusiasts.