Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #31
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Ha ha ha same financial backers , same games ,same corruption oh oh but the Demos are good and the repubs are bad so Simplistic so naive

2. Back To Top    #32
    Status

Awaiting Gimple's Replacement In Negan's Bed.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    98 Post(s)
    Level
    This country will never get better if we keep voting for the same two corrupt parties who both don't do shit for the American people once they are in office. I'm voting for anyone who ISN'T democrat or republican in the next election because I am over both bullshit parties.

3. Back To Top    #33
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Nareen View Post
    LOL all that is a mixture of Russian propaganda, gossip, conspiracy theory, personal opinion and a little fact. As for the establishment links, look at Trumps's cabinet: old, rich, white establishment men. and many of his advisers have been from Wall Street. The only reason Trump isn't tied to the big banks is that they stopped financing him years ago because of his several bankruptcies and shady practices. The Republican congress tried very hard to pin something on Clinton and failed. Clinton would have been a better president than the ignoramus you have now; so would my dead grandmother or a houseplant.

Shrike, right now there are twenty plus possible Democratic candidates and it's only your opinion that they are scoundrels. I mean, for a Trump supporter to call any other politician a scoundrel is mind boggling. IMO Clinton is toxic within and without the Democratic party and while she maybe foolish enough to make another try, she won't succeed. Also IMO, the Democrats need someone new, young and dynamic to attract the independents who are deserting Trump in droves as we write. Remember the mid-terms?
    "Russian propaganda"?
    I think your tinfoil hat needs adjusting.

4. Back To Top    #34
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by NotAScientist View Post
    "Russian propaganda"?
    I think your tinfoil hat needs adjusting.
    You do understand that Russian hackers interfered in the 2016 election, in part by inserting lies into social media sites in the form of ads and news items? That stuff was meant to influence people against Clinton and promote Vlad's boy Trump. It's well documented unless, of course, you prefer alternate facts from the mouth of the Conman-in-Chief.

Remember "Pizzagate" in which some poor sucker was convinced by what he read on line that Clinton was running a child sex ring out of a restaurant? He traveled there, fired shots, was arrested and in the end got a sentence of four years. I think that particular conspiracy theory originated with the alt-right but it's the same kind of thing.

5. Back To Top    #35
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    You do understand that Russian hackers interfered in the 2016 election, in part by inserting lies into social media sites in the form of ads and news items? That stuff was meant to influence people against Clinton and promote Vlad's boy Trump. It's well documented unless, of course, you prefer alternate facts from the mouth of the Conman-in-Chief.

Remember "Pizzagate" in which some poor sucker was convinced by what he read on line that Clinton was running a child sex ring out of a restaurant? He traveled there, fired shots, was arrested and in the end got a sentence of four years. I think that particular conspiracy theory originated with the alt-right but it's the same kind of thing.
    If you make your decisions by what social media spouts your a can't get right who'd vote that way anyway. How dare any of the glorious intellectuals to assume the poor proletariat can't make up their own feeble minds. I voted in 16 no Russian no story and no excuses made my choice any different. Keep talkin down to the people and see what happens

6. Back To Top    #36
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    110 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    If you make your decisions by what social media spouts your a can't get right who'd vote that way anyway. How dare any of the glorious intellectuals to assume the poor proletariat can't make up their own feeble minds. I voted in 16 no Russian no story and no excuses made my choice any different. Keep talkin down to the people and see what happens
    That's good for you, but Nareen's point remains true. Russia interfered in our election to promote Donald Trump and disparage Hillary Clinton.

The next several posts will you be asking for proof, me providing you the list of each intelligence agency that reached that conclusion, you responding with 'yeah, the same agencies that pushed the Iraq War on us.'

Ta da, saved us 20 minutes.

7. Back To Top    #37
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    179 Post(s)
    Level

Russia always meddles in elections as does a lot of other countries. There's no proof that it influenced votes in 2016 or in prior election years. I can imagine the left freak out if there was footage of Trump sitting down with someone from Russia and asked them to relay a message to Putin. Someone else did that and it was crickets. Or if Pompeo's wife was out making $$ with speaking engagements in Russia? I don't remember the media outrage when the Dems were doing that. So yeah, the "outrage" over it like its never happened before is over the top hysteria.

As far as Pizzagate, I don't think the majority of people even know what it is but again, in every election the crazies come out and float theories. Its nothing new and not contained to one side.

8. Back To Top    #38
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by TAWX14 View Post
    That's good for you, but Nareen's point remains true. Russia interfered in our election to promote Donald Trump and disparage Hillary Clinton.

The next several posts will you be asking for proof, me providing you the list of each intelligence agency that reached that conclusion, you responding with 'yeah, the same agencies that pushed the Iraq War on us.'

Ta da, saved us 20 minutes.
    Did Russia make me vote for trump ahhhh that would be no. Why? Because unlike your ilk I'm not on any bullshit social media other than this site. See there's this thing called freedom of choice (be it two bad choices ) so by your myopic viewpoint all the others elections with Perot, Larouche , Green Party and all the other candidates I've voted for, somehow the scary russkies made me. I guess there's never been any literature on their views. Wow hate to break it to you but votings been around a hell of lot longer than your precious Facebook and whaddya know a bunch of jerkoffs have been elected for generations without it. You quote me but you don't ever answer where we're you when 4500 KIA and 30k were maimed. Yet you are the same person who writes RIP's for king bush 1. So I guess by your nonsenseical post you place your faith in the " same agencies that pushed the war"

9. Back To Top    #39
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    There was a time when the left loved Russia.

10. Back To Top    #40
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    66 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    There was a time when the left loved Russia.
    I used to love micheal Moore the key word being used to and when he had his short lived show on NBC ( financial backers of the beloved buzzfeed) he had a whole segment with a semi with a huge hammer and sickle travel the Midwest in " the hopes to bring back the good ole days" needless to say hilarity ensued so your absolutely right the left loved the thought of good communist Russia, oligarch Russia is bad now same fuckin thing but now it's different because their perceived to have magically made people dislike that cunt Hillary. Where is the hatred for the fuckin Chinese who are the absolute number 1 enemy of freedom -not a word from these pussies- oh that's right where would they get their snazzy iPhones to bitch about the same system they supposedly decry

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast