Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
  1. Back To Top    #11
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    627 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Anton69 View Post
    Live by the holier than fuckin you sword -die by it. Good lesson for all the virtue signaling pussies with the no home for hate signs on their perfect lawns. Nobody and I mean nobody is pure and right. But hey labeling any one who's supported trump in any way as a subhuman is just ok with this broad
    I was actually called a nazi the other day by one of her supporters. Unbelievable. They believe the shit they spew as well. She sure is teaching her fan base very well.

2. Back To Top    #12
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    702 Post(s)
    Level
    I stand by my prediction. Yes she is unlikable and probably in poor health, but there's really no one fresher or less rancid to take her place. Plus I think she's in trouble, and being a presidential candidate offers her a shield. And she's vain as hell.

And she's too noble and altruistic to refuse to offer the US another chance to be ruled by the Royal House of Canckles.

3. Back To Top    #13
    Status

Threads
    Mentioned
    149 Post(s)
    Level
    And yet Trumps the racist. It shouldn’t come as no surprise that the woman whose mentor was Klansman Robert Byrd said something like this though and I’m sure the media will totally ignore it too.

4. Back To Top    #14
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Sadie View Post
    I was actually called a nazi the other day by one of her supporters. Unbelievable. They believe the shit they spew as well. She sure is teaching her fan base very well.
    Right? I was having a conversation about Trump and the other person was telling me how he's unhinged and says whatever he wants. A few lines down the person tells me to get cancer and die but Trump is the unhinged one?

5. Back To Top    #15
    Status
    Waiting for Aaron to get more screentime.
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by shrike View Post
    I think its very likely Hillary Clinton will be the democratic presidential candidate in 2020.
    People in hell have a better chance at getting slurpies honestly, even her own party hates her

6. Back To Top    #16
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by SnuffVille View Post
    Right? I was having a conversation about Trump and the other person was telling me how he's unhinged and says whatever he wants. A few lines down the person tells me to get cancer and die but Trump is the unhinged one?
    I think they feel the walls closing in on their tiny souls and hypocrisy. The American people see the left and its allies in the media for what they really are now. In their relentless attempt to try and demonize Trump, they've demonized themselves in the process. They don't deserve the presidential office for a very, very long time IMO.

I used to think the George Soros stuff was bullshit, but now I honestly wouldn't doubt if the left is some how involved in the synagogue shooting (ironically another shooting happens just before its time to vote again), the packages being sent to the saintly Democrats who do nothing wrong, and this caravan who thinks they can just tell America what to do (Lol).

If the caravan thinks they're just going to storm into the USA with their middle fingers in the air and absolutely nothing is going to happen to them then they've been lied to.

7. Back To Top    #17
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    178 Post(s)
    Level
    Hillary's comments come as no surprise.
    And then there's Joe Donnelly in Indiana
    https://politicallyslanted.com/2018/...senate-debate/
    “Our state director is Indian American, but he does an amazing job. Our director of all constituent services she’s African American, but she does an even more incredible job than you could ever imagine.”

8. Back To Top    #18
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Level
    Trump 2020. The Donald...

Will be your unDOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.

It's so fucking funny to see anti-trump people get butthurt over his existence. But Hillary would've been a better pick, right guys? RIGHT?!

9. Back To Top    #19
    Status
    Maggies ripped and shredded uterus Anton69's Avatar
    Threads
    Mentioned
    64 Post(s)
    Level
    Funny how trumps Satan yet Hillarys constantly in photos with murderers, sexual predators, and con artists

10. Back To Top    #20
    Status
    Threads
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Level
    Quote Originally Posted by Golvina View Post
    Trump 2020. The Donald...

Will be your unDOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING.

It's so fucking funny to see anti-trump people get butthurt over his existence. But Hillary would've been a better pick, right guys? RIGHT?!

Hilary Clinton, deeply flawed as she is, would have made an infinitely better president than Trump for America and the world. There is no reality in which she could have been worse.

Trump, this amoral, venal, narcissistic, immature, uninformed and uneducable old man, a laughing stock around the world, has had one real success and it is huge: he has pulled off one of the biggest cons ever by fooling a significant number of gullible Americans into the false belief that he is an effective leader and someone who actually cares about anyone not named Trump. Or maybe Putin. Too bad the conman-in-chief is in turn being conned by so many of America's adversaries.

As for Clinton, why is the right still talking about her? Everyone else has moved on, because she’s history. Get over it. But then the right does cling to a vanished past. Trump will be part of that past soon enough.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast